Felicity... Crop ya mop

Hey everyone.

I thought i might let you no where and when crop ya mop will hopefully take place

When: November 27th
Where: Keon Park Bowl
Time: Starting at 9am

I want to say thanks to Brett Best for letting us use the bowl and also thanks to everyone that has offered to help on the day.

I also want to tell everyone that I was the FIRST person to get pink in their hair, (did it today) and hope that others will follow.

If anything changes i will let everyone no, but i am pretty sure nothing will.

Until next time

All my love

:Fade-col: :scatter: Tiff :scatter: :Fade-col:

Hey everyone

Well I have completed some ribbons and they are available now.

I also went pink but not as much as Tiff as i am not that game so I only went with 2 streaks, (besides pink clashes with the colour of my trams). If anyone wishes to get streaks in there hair now, Tiff and I had them done at Hairhouse Warehouse at Northland shopping centre.

Go in there and ask for Vicki as she did our hair and she will be happy to do yours. The colour you need is "pretty flamingo".(i will know let you know as i have left the box at the hospital)

I paid $7 per foil so depending on how many you want will depend on what it costs........please remember that pricing will vary as some of you may already have a colour in your hair so it will cost you more as they have to strip the colour out before they can put the pink in.

Thanks everyone for your great support and kindness in helping me thank the Royal Children's Hospital for all that they have done for Flick.

Just b4 i go we have planned a sausage sizzle for the 27th of November (if you don't know about this date please refer to the email above bt eeyore) Also i have managed to get hold of 25 RCH pens so if you wish to purchase some please send an email to [email protected]. I don't know if i will be able to get any more of these so get in quick.

If you have any other questions about the date or the purchase of anything please don't hesitate to contact us at the email address above and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Talk to you all soon

Kindest regards
Sandi. :roll:

hey all,
we are back up and running
new date to mark in your diaries Saturday 18 December, 9 am start at Keon Park Bowl.
Please rememeber to download the funraising form on page 1 of this topic.
Also a quick thankyou to Brett Best for allowing us to use the bowl to stage this fundraiser.
All moneys raised will go to the RCH ICU.

Dear John

what happened to the 27/11? Have a few things come up that it's not able to be done on the 27th?

Well i will definately be there and i'll try to help out any way i can.

thanks Chantal

Dear John

what happened to the 27/11? Have a few things come up that it's not able to be done on the 27th?

Well i will definately be there and i'll try to help out any way i can.

thanks Chantal

Hey every1

For those of you who were wondering why the date was changed it was because of health regulations and a few other hiccups with the permission aspect we had to change the date because we could not get the go ahead until now.

Sorry to inconvenience every1 but it was out of our control.

For those that are still interested please start getting sponsors now and even if you don't make the bowl on the set date you can always just do it and collect the monies.

If you would like to just have a pink streak in your hair you can do this at Hairhouse Warehouse or any other hairdresser, the colour that we are going with ( i think) is called FLAMINGO PINK?

If you live near Northland go to the Hairhouse Warehouse there and ask for Vicki.

Also the pink ribbons are still available from either John Costantini, Felicity, Tiffani or Myself.

COME ON EVERY1 THIS IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER WE WILL ALL HAVE KIDS AND MAY NEED THE HOSPITAL'S HELP ONE DAY (Although i pray to god no-one ever needs to go there)

See you all at the bowl on the 18th December.

Kindest Regards
Sandi.

Hey every1

For those of you who were wondering why the date was changed it was because of health regulations and a few other hiccups with the permission aspect so we had to change the date because we could not get the go ahead until now.

Sorry to inconvenience every1 but it was out of our control.

For those that are still interested please start getting sponsors now and even if you don't make the bowl on the set date you can always just do it and collect the monies.

If you would like to just have a pink streak in your hair you can do this at Hairhouse Warehouse or any other hairdresser, the colour that we are going with ( i think) is called FLAMINGO PINK?

If you live near Northland go to the Hairhouse Warehouse there and ask for Vicki.

Also the pink ribbons are still available from either John Costantini, Felicity, Tiffani or Myself.

COME ON EVERY1 THIS IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER WE WILL ALL HAVE KIDS AND MAY NEED THE HOSPITAL'S HELP ONE DAY (Although i pray to god no-one ever needs to go there)

See you all at the bowl on the 18th December.

Kindest Regards
Sandi.

P.S there is a sponsorship form on page one of this topic so download it and start collecting.

U mean to saythat I gotta wait another 2 weeks for a haircut!?!?!? The way I'm going, I'll have a fro that rivals Guy Sebastians'! :rainbowa:

Have we still got 10 people or are more "game" enough to go the whole hog and become a nude nut! :scatter:

GOD DAMN!!!! Is there anything that boy cant do!?!?!? Next thing you know he'll be either crowned the next Aussie Idol or he'll end up scoring a drive for some rich F1 team :p

Firstly, the 'fro' has gone.. Guy threatened to sue me...

Secondly, i have already secured the drive for the rich formula 1 team.. I will be alongside Webber next season at Williams..

Dont get cut Adam :wink: :wink:
Cheers,
Craig

Yeah the only job Williams were going to offer you was to clean out Webbers jock strap after a race session :-& . And as for Guy sueing you, I think you'd have the whole of Australia sueing you if you attempted to sing! (Only joking, but I wanna see you do the time warp on the lanes next time I see ya!)

We are very sorry but we have to wait till the fuge comes and that wont be till JAN so when we can get it we will re date and the hair dressres are all rosted on tomorra so we cant do it any way so im verry sorry

FLICK

Back
Top Bottom