Felicity... Crop ya mop

As most of you would know from reading the Accident report post. Flic has a little bald patch and there is a good chance that she will have to shave off her locks.
What i'm asking is for people to put their hands up for a crop of their own, and i mean going the whole hog, to the skin. the list below are those who have already signed on. if you wish to add you name add it here ar email me on [email protected]

I will organise a day for us all to get together and crop our mops for flic. don't be scared it does grow back.

John costantini

1. John Costantini
2. James Bowles
3. Craig Ryan
4. William Bowles
5. Simon Hocking
6. Ralph Harford
7. Luke Burton
8. Nathan (not sure of last name)

Hey Ralph thats cheating! you have to let it grow back first, seriously though hope all these little dudes get better soon.

ok peeps just a quick update
a few more have jumped aboard.

Thankyou to Adam Taylor and Tamika (our first female) for hoping on for the ride.

I have also contacted Gillette Australia for some supplies/donations and they are more than happy to help aslong as we have the numbers so please, please, please jump on and 'Crop Ya Mop'

A final date and location will soon be available for the big day.
I have also had a suggestion made for donations to be taken and all the money collected given to the ICU at the royal childrens. i totally aggree with this concept and hope that with this even more people will come on board.

Thankyou agian to all of those who are in the long haul.

It's really good to see all these people doing this for flick...i'm sure she's going to appreciate it.
You are all braver than i, i don't think i could shave my hair off...especially to the skin!!!!
Great effort from you all, and good idea about the donations and stuff.

Crop Ya top

:roll:
Sorry i cant shave my head but if there is anything else i can do to help just let me know

my fiancee wont let me shave head due to wedding in 5mths does not wanna marry a baldy :( ( i dont blame him lol)

as he said my mother would shoot me if i got married as a baldy :evil:

so would roy and ellen lawes for that matter

but i would like to shave adam taylors head of hair myself....if that can be arranged
that would be a laugh

hope all is well with flick and catch you all at bowling me.

:D Hey Guys

Well just so then all the chicks out there really wanted to know if im shaving my head for real? i am! i think there should be more of us! Really it is great that the guys are doing it, but we need more chicks! Even though i will be the laugh of the bowl for ages i must say it is a great thing that John came up with and hopefully we get more people.

Anyway guys im going to say goodbye to my hair for a little longer so im going to have to say goodbye to you!
P.S Also if Flick doesn't end up shaving her head or you really dont want to be bald, if you want to help out in a BIG way please donate something like money, toys, books and time to the RCH (ICU)! It will be a great help and fantastic way for all of us to say a great BIG thank you to the hospital for being the angels in Flick's life at the moment!

Take care
ciao all
Tammi
oxoxoxox :D

just another update.
we've had alot of people interested in the concept but not very willing to shave their heads but they have said they would dye their hair.
What we are now asking for is for people interest in dyeing or shaveing their hair, if you plan on dyeing it the colour will be bright pink as that is Flick's fav colour. For all of those you wish do this could you please find some people to sponsor you with all the proceeds going to the RCH ICU.

I will update with more news as it comes to light.

John

:shock: C'mon everyone, stop looking at the posts and saying what a great idea, get involved! :shock: My fiance & I have put together a sheet (in excel format) for anyone that is going to either dye there hair pink or have there head shaved (like I am)
Feel free to open it & print it.....

:!:Just rememeber, all monies raised will be going to the ICU at the Childrens Hospital, as a way to say thanks for looking after Flick :!:

Dear All,

Well i am definately going to dye my hair pink as well as couple of other girls that know flick and I think I agree it's a great idea.
Please add our names to the list Chantal Grigsby, Theresa Slater and Ellen Lawes.

Also when Flick gets out of Hospital - Would everyone be interested in organising a Party to welcome her back home and having everyone helping to organise this with me? It would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know.

Regards Chantal

wen r u looking at doing the dye or shave ur hair thing........coz if its at eccc ill b up for dying my hair pink and so will most of the qld girls and possibly guys im sure

By the looks of it Duff, we are gonna wait till Flick is awake to see it being done (I was talking to Tiff & Sandi and they said that was the most likely scenario) Good to see people in other states are willing to help out!(Especially QLD, u guys are used to wearing maroon anyway!) :D

u guys r used to wearing blue lol at least pink is closer to maroon hehe...........nah anything to c her happy she has made a few friends up here and we would do anything to see her bak to her bright happy self.........cant wait to see u all at eccc and the first thing i do wen i fly in is to go see flick

Crop Ya top

hi guys and gals

tiff and john

just thought i would throw around an idea ...dont know if it is any good but herre it is anyway

how abt having two crop ya top sessions
:rainbowa: <<<<from this to this>>>>>>>> :eek:

one for those who wanna crop ya top for eccc and those who wanna crop ya top for when flick is able to see this (that is if they are not on the same time frame)

:multi:

also i have raised 100 bucks so far and i have only asked a handful of people .........

hope all is well with everyone kazza

Hi everyone
Can someone please advise me when ECCC starts and at which centre will it be at? As I am not a bowler who is good enough to bowl in these good competitions so i am hoping someone who is nice will let me know.

i saw flick tonight and she is a determined little fighter and she is continuing to improve everyday. Keep fighting flick you'll get there even if it takes a while.

thanks S-Girl

For those of you who want to wear a pink ribbon, they will be available at East Coast and you can pick one up for a Gold Coin Donation, and all money will be going to go to the Children's Hospital ICU, which will help buy another :turn-l: turning bed :sleeping: , which the hospital only has 2 of and Flick has one.

These beds have been an absolute gem as if Flick didn't have one of them it would take a minimum of 6 nurses to move her because of her head injuries.

For those of you who have not been to the ICU in the Children's (and I hope you never have to go there) every patient has their own nurse so by needing all these nurses to move Flick means that for the time it take to move Flick could become trouble for another patient.

For any body who will not be attending East Coast these ribbons will be available in approx. 2 weeks. If you wish to get one could you please let me no by e-mailing me at [email protected].

crop ya mop

yes u can count me in :D anything i can do to help . Flick is great gal.

Come on all let's help out get your Bowl involved it will not only help Flick but also help lot's of other KID'S!!!!
Gary. Z

Back
Top Bottom