Worlds Greatest Shave

Motta

The little one
Kirwan Tenpin & Squash would like to announce our involvement in The Worlds Greatest Shave. To help raise desparately needed funds for the Leukaemia Foundation, we are hosting an event on Sunday May 13 (mother's day) at which if we raise over $1,000, proprietor Robbie Buckley will be shaving his head. Better yet if we raise over $2,000, manager Paul Tindall & service manager Craig Chandler will also join in and have their heads shaved! :rainbowa:
Other activities on the day will be a sausage sizzle, discount bowling all day with .50c from every game going towards the Leukaemia Foundation, an auction where people can bid on the right to shave or colour other staff and bowler's hair and much much more!!! If you are in the area we would love for you to attend, it's going to be a great day.
So if you would like to see these guys lose their precious hair then don't hesitate, just follow the link below to make a donation. If you have any questions either leave a comment on this thread, phone Kirwan Tenpin & Squash on (07) 4773 2133, or you are welcome to PM me.
Kirwan Tenpin & Squash and The Leukaemia Foundation appreciate your support.
P.S. I will be posting regular updates and photos so everyone can see our progress. Thanks :D
http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/profile.php?id=302249

:multi: :bday: =D> YAY!!! We have our very first donation!!!
Thank you so much to Joe Tomasinski for being the first one to step up and help our appeal.
It's much appreciated and we hope it's the first of many.

Good evening everyone!!
Ok here is the first photo of many... How many people think this hair has to go?!
Robbie, Robbie, Robbie... You poor man. [-X
If you think it has to go guys you know what to do. Remember all money raised is going to help some very sick children so please dig deep. Thanks
P.S. If you are a bit iffy with doing a credit card donation online you can write out a cheque to the Leukaemia Foundation and mail it to me @
Kirwan Tenpin & Squash
P.O. Box 4250
Kirwan QLD 4817

Attachments

• robbie-cropped.jpg
    robbie-cropped.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom