Bowlers Support Sought

T

Tracey Wessling

:please::p Hey there Bowlers young and old!
My name is Tracey and I currently work for AMF as Assistant Manager at AMF Loganholme.
I am committed to raising much needed funds to help sufferers (and their families) of Leaukemia by participating in this years World's Greatest Shave. I will be shaving my hair off for the cause and having worked in this industry for the last 10 years, would sincerely appreciate the support of the bowling fraternity by way of sponsorship/ donations. If any one would like to help out in any way big or small, I can be contacted at the bowl or by email: [email protected]. We will also be holding a public shave event at the bowl on Saturday 15th March with full details to be advised soon.
Many thanks in advance for any support offered
Tracey Wessling;)

Hey tracey,

I must say congrates, not only are you willing to have yr head shaved but you are telling the hole bowling community about it, i will send you a email and we can discusss payment,

Mind you would it not be good if in every state all bowling alleys dontated there profiles for this cause just for that day, or we have a couple of bowl athons and dontate money.

Thank you for your words of support and encouragement. I absolutely agree! AMF are getting behind me and we are holding a fundraising afternoon in our centre At Loganholme and hopefully all the other centres will get behind me as well. Keep smiling and I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Trace

OK we all want photos or video of the deed!
Before and after.

Then if you can provide then $$ will come

Hi Everyone!
Well, the deed has been done!! Last Saturday in front of a full house of cheering bowlers, centre manager Sharon Iacono and F & B Manager Amanda Bache, cut and clipped and shaved my head to fulfill my pledge to Shave For a Cure. I succeeded in raising approximately $1000.00 for the cause and before and after pictures can be seen on My Shave Page: http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/profile.php?id=389562. Anyone who is still interested in supporting me can go to the above page and do so there. Thank you everyone who came and supported me on the day and before the event. It was a bit of an emotional day but well worth it in the end !!! A fantastic experience, I would highly recommend to anyone considering doing it next year!!

Thnx and Keep Smiling Everyone!!

luve and hugs

Trace

Back
Top Bottom