Favourate Superhero/Superheroes?

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
When I was a kid I couldn't go past the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Power Rangers. These days my favourate superhero would have to be Blade. The movies were awsome

:TVsurf: Roger Ramjet and don't forget Inspector Gadget. Dunno if these qualify.....

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by far!!!

close competion is transformers or CAPTAIN PLANET!!!

but still tmnt are the kings

Probably showing my age here but I would have to nominate the Tracey family of International Rescue. Always got the job done and no-one ever got left behind.
Thunderbird 2 - now there's a machine.

for me it was the mighty morphin power rangers! they totally rock. nowadays my fav superhero is your friendly neighbourhood spiderman

power rangers 4 life lol nowadays has to be batman he rules, seriously how mad is he has no powers or anything and still keeps gotham safe

BATMAN 4 LYF

The Punisher.

He didn't need any super powers. He was just a pissed off guy with a lot of guns. Keep it simple.

TMNT!!!... Captain planet... and of course the coolest super hero ever because he saves gotham with no powers BATMAN!!

What about Spidey? The wall crawler had some of the best comebacks.

Even thou he had special abilities it was always brains over brawn.

Hammo

Brad loved He-Man, Astro Boy and his favourite all time Superhero is the mighty Bruce Willis "Yippee Kiyay Mutha #!%@er" He's also pretty sweet on Kim Possible, he thinks she's HOT (for a cartoon)

Rachel loved Speed Racer, TMNT, Astro Boy, She-Ra, Wonder Woman and of course Inspector Gadget - He Rocks

Superman, Batman and the Planets Captain.
Spiderman is the worst Supoerhero ever. I'm going purely of the movies though... my god, number 3 made me wanna burn out my eyes with a lighter.
Later Da Cowman!

Superman, Batman and the Planets Captain.
Spiderman is the worst Supoerhero ever. I'm going purely of the movies though... my god, number 3 made me wanna burn out my eyes with a lighter.
Later Da Cowman!

I don't think you were alone there Cow.
I have never walked out on a movie but came that close while watching Spiderman 3.

Back
Top Bottom