Best Movie for 2005 ... so far ...

~Mrs Storm~ said:
On Sunday night I went and saw Monster In Law.
That was so funny...made me laugh so hard, although not quite as hard as my friend next to me who was having breathing difficulties from laughing so much.
Id highly recommend it!!

thats wierd, coz one of my friends went to that and said it was really crap?

Yeah ... I liked Monster In Law ... maybe coz I watched it with mum ... & it's def. a movie that u've gotta watch with mum. Plus J-Lo ain't the best actor in the world ... but she does an aiiight job ...

... & Erwin ... will give u Hitch soon ... but just b patient ... I'm just stalling coz it's payback 4 all those times I had 2 pick u up & drive u 2 ur broken - down car on the day of youth Trials ... ;) Just kidding ...

By far the funniest movies this yr are The Longest Yard and Wedding Crashers...or am I the only one who cant resist Adam Sandler and Owen Wilson??

However I am really lookin forward to the new Willie Wonka movie...how good is it to c such an old school idea being put back onto the big screen? BTW its Johnny Depp...*drool*

I've recently seen Unleashed with Jet Li (absolutely awesome movie, original concept i think) and kung fu hustle, one of the funniest movies out at the moment.

sin city, kung fu hustle, and i have a tie for number one unleashed and the island both awsome movies, wedding crashers was funny aswell. seen so many movies but they stand out

MiSs HoT pAnTs said:
However I am really lookin forward to the new Willie Wonka movie...how good is it to c such an old school idea being put back onto the big screen? BTW its Johnny Depp...*drool*

COMES OUT THURSDAY CASS!! CANT WAIT!! i'm hell excited about it! it better not be a disappointment!! :-k woooo... Love you johnny *drools also*

i didn't think the wedding crashers was as good as i was expecting...

i've seen the new charlie and the chocolate factory movie and i didn't think that was too bad and it doesn't even look like johnny...well maybe a little...

i'm going to see the longest yard so i hope its as good as you all say it is, adam sandler is so funny, well i like to think so...

In the new Charlie n the Choc factory...I hear they replaced the geese that lay golden eggs with squirrels, and when Charlie finds that coin in the drain, he no longer finds a coin...its a note...and instead of buying 2 chocolates...he buys one and gets the ticket...have they really screwed it up that bad?

~Mrs Storm~ said:
In the new Charlie n the Choc factory...I hear they replaced the geese that lay golden eggs with squirrels, and when Charlie finds that coin in the drain, he no longer finds a coin...its a note...and instead of buying 2 chocolates...he buys one and gets the ticket...have they really screwed it up that bad?

Yeah,
the original is fantastic!
Gene Wilder play's Wonka brillantly.
I still really want to see this one,but sometimes I think you shouldnt mess with a classic..
See what happens when I see it! :)

yeah they have changed it that much in the new version...
and the oompa loompas don't sing that song like they do in the original, they sing all these other ones!!!

yeah its changed quite a bit.. but the ending was pretty sweet... so i thought.. i like the original better, but this one is still alright! best line according to me: "everything in this room is eat-able... even im eatable.. but thats called Cannibalism children" haha classic!
but yes, some are gonna like it, others are gonna hate it! Oh and he does say eatable.. its not like im retarded and cant spell edible...
thats my two cents.. and good night to all of you!

yeah it's not to bad,had a few laughs,
but still like the original more :)

i dnt rly want 2 watch the new version, i mean it looks pretty good but i dont want it 2 ruin the old version if ya know what i mean, if they screwed up heaps then ill stick with the old one coz i loved that

ppl still call me an oompa loompa

Allllright :cool:

i think wedding crashers was a gr8 movie it was enjoyed by all the pplz in my cinema, im told charlie and the chocoate factory is good aswell but i havent seen it, but seeing it this w/e

I thought Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a great film. It was suitably dark and twisted, but what do you really expect from a Tim Burton film.

Johnny Depp has played some weird roles before but this is strange even for him. That said he is hilarious and plays the eccentric Wonka perfectly.

Next film i want to see is Serenity!! (Take my gun, take my land... etc etc) Fans will know what that is.
Hopefully ;)

I'd have to say Herbie Fully Loaded... Man cant get enough of that love bug... I want one ;)

Back
Top Bottom