Best Movie for 2005 ... so far ...

So boys & girls ... I'm in serious Movie Buff mode these days ... & I was just wondering what r some good movies that u've seen ... coz I'm running out of dvds 2 borrow ... ;)

But 4 me ... I would have 2 say the best movie that's come out so far is Hitch ... Will Smith's is Da Man in that movie! ... I could watch that movie over & over & over & over again ... But the most stupidest but YET! funniest movie that I've watched is NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!! :p hahaha ... Napoleon's a real stooge ... but yet a pisser! Big props 2 that dance scene! ... :D

Best movie i've seen this year is Sin City.
Fantastically dark and accurate adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novels.
To see the stories on the big screen was a real thrill.

My favourite movie would have to be The Notebook, it's a true romatic story & it makes you thank your stars for what you've got..

If you've truly been in love or are in love it's a real teary one, if you're still looking it makes you believe. I hope Brad & I continue to have that unconditional love till the end of time.

OMG I've so gotta go & watch that now :cry:

Brad got a real cackle out of Duplex & Shontay & Khynan of course love Madagascar!!!

Hitch was ok...as was The Notebook, but I think the best Ive seen would have to be The Longest Yard. That was an awesome movie!

the NOTEBOOK bye far, that is the most i have ever cried in my life.

yeah, havent seen many of the new ones, like the longest yard, sin city etc.(have most of them here but no time to watch) so id have to say Mr and Mrs smith thats the best ive seen so far

Yes yes ... The Notebook is up there with the favourites ... as is the Longest Yard ... I think every Adam Sandler movie can make u laugh ...
... yes ... i must see Sin City .. i heard it was crazzzy!! :D

Keep the movies rolling in guys! ;)

sin city is sooooooooooo shit i was going to leave the drive-in but ended up doing somthing else while the movie was on

STATESMAN said:
sin city is sooooooooooo shit i was going to leave the drive-in but ended up doing somthing else while the movie was on

Personally I thought Sin City was actually pretty deep, although it chopped and changed it was all inter related and did make sense to mee, with comments like that on a public forum, obviously you didnt!

I reccomend it!

I guess not everyone can like everything.

As far as Sin City goes apparently the DVD release will be a Directors Cut including all of the footage that was removed for the theatrical release.
Should make a great film even better :D

Although this is about the best movie, I'd have to add that CLOSER is the crapiest movie I've ever seen. It has a huge line, but it was CRAP....

Don't waste your time on that one

Closer was a good movie.
Sin City was quite awesome. They used the camera angles so well. Made it feel like a Comic movie as such. With Quinten Tarantino as a Special Director, the choping and changing in time was always going to happen. Tarantino always does it to good effect. As well as the colours in the black and white, quite good.

Later Da Cowman!

i saw the island this morning, was quite good, though it confused the hell outta me till about 3/4 of the way through.

and scarlett johansson is hot... like a super babe

OHHH...hey Adrian long time no see!!
Ohh while Im ere...another good one...Hide and Seek.
Damn that was a really good movie to watch
Dakota Fanning is such an awesome actress!

i havent had time to go to the movies since the tqi champs, cause i have been working if am not working am bowling, and if am not bowling, i have no money to got out so yeh, so the best movie would have to b star wars III

Back
Top Bottom