Emerson Shield 2012

Can anyone confirm the pattern that will be used?
I see a 32ft pattern was posted on this post, but I heard that it was going to be long & 41ft.
Thank you :)

I'm told 42ft, fairly good volume, surface needed.
That graphic would show you the last conditioner load (32ft end) but without buff
A 32 foot pattern would be funny as

is it oil after 5 games? i aint bowling but just wondering because otherwise bowling on that pattern after 10 games is gonna be super fun

(slightly indulgent winners speech...)
Thanks to Oz Tenpin Chirnside Park, Lee and all made everything run very smoothly. Condition was interesting shall we say. Love a tough pattern though.
Simon and Goldpin, love this tournament...ran very well, no dramas
Country centres, Mildura, Shepp, love catching up with you guys, Warrnambool, Bendigo...all the travel you do. I know CC is your marquee event but I hope you keep supporting Emerson as you do.
My guys and girls, bowled your guts out...super proud.

GO WERRIBEE!

What a great event. Thouroughly enjoyed the competition and yes the condition was "interesting" but not that hard that a shot couldnt be found. I do hope the country guys keep supporting Emerson. Long travel for you guys and i hope you all arrived home safely. See you all next year i hope

Phil

A very enjoyable weekend. Well done to Lee and her team on a well run weekend when no problems at all.

As for the pattern, I dont think the pattern was tough, it was more people's timing was out because of the approaches being so sticky and bowlers losing confidence in their shot. You didnt know if you were going to stick and fall over or slide. But yes there was a line if you could find it.

A big thanks to Lee and her team for the weekend. A lot of people would have no idea how much effort goes into running an event like this and I think the smooth running of the event is testament to you and your team.

Congratulations goes to the Werribee men and women on the victories. Both were well deserving winners.

This is the best teams format available. Emphasis on winning games and overalls - which is what it's all about!

Pattern wasn't easy, but was playable. Averages were low, which places a focus on shot making and sparing (which is what the sport should be about!). The later was something that was done poorly by a large number of bowlers.

Looking forward to Emerson 2013. Really enjoy catching up with the country bowlers I don't get to see regularly enough.

What a great weekend I would like to thank all the bowlers for their sportsmanship our young bowlers were shown great support by you all and made our weekend great fun even though we finished last we all had a great time can't wait for next year

How does mowell get the final when they fail to put a team in? Dosen't bother me just seems odd.

Back
Top Bottom