Emerson Shield 2012

Can anyone tell me how many games each day and what are the starting times on each day.

change to bowl-a-rama team David Carmichael out with a knee injury Young gun Mathew Drummond in. Look forward to seeing you all there.
Oh is it a min 9 games per player?

change to bowl-a-rama team David Carmichael out with a knee injury Young gun Mathew Drummond in. Look forward to seeing you all there.
Oh is it a min 9 games per player?

I think it's 50% of total games minus 1?? so that would be 8 games but don't quote me on that

Odds update:
Easing Bowlarama with the withdrawl of David Carmichael: out to 12's
Firming Mildura due to the over the top confidence coming out of that camp: $4.50
Easing Mentone, they were too short anyway: $2.50
Was going to firm Warrnambool in from 20's bit of interest there, but I'm happy with those odds
No Ann Bonning sees the Geelong ladies drift to 10's

Any other updates we need to consider?

thanks for the updates I am happy with being in the top 5 and the odds it will be a great weekend and will give some of our younger guys a chance to play against the big boys and show what they are made of

Good luck to everyone this weekend, and safe travels to all you country folk!
May it be a very enjoyable weekend with lots of laughter and shit stirring.

Go Werribee!!

Rebekah Commane in for Lee Bowen for Werribee

Bek had a top 5 average in junior shield last weekend...but we will ease Werribee to $2.50

Good Luck this weekend, and safe travels to everyone who is making the journey. See you all on the lanes in a couple of days. :)

Back
Top Bottom