Emerson Shield 2011 Final

good luck and happy driving for all bowlers coming down to the big smoke for this tournament. drive safely and most of all the enjoy yourselves the bowling will take care of it itself.

Looking forward to the weekend. WILL be alot of fun. Bowl well every1 and enjoy!!
Safe journey to all u country folk!

New team, New centre, Just bring it!!!

Russo

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WERRIBEE MENS AND LADIES ON BOTH COMING FIRST PLACE TODAY!!!!

From Doriana Edi and the Gang at Wyncity Bowl & Entertainment

Full results.

Congrats to all who took part!

Attachments

• Emerson Men FINAL.pdf
    185 KB · Views: 134
  • Emerson Ladies FINAL.pdf
    185.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Emerson All Stars FINAL.pdf
    127.5 KB · Views: 118
Congrats to all bowlers on the weekend and also to other bowlers from the centres that didnt make it, still an awesome effort the represent each centre on this stage. Congrats to Werribee awesome bowling from both Mens and Ladies, All the bowlers that made the All Stars, Well bowled to Narre Warren for a great finish but most of all Congrats and thanks to epping bowl for holding and running an AWESOME tournament.

Matthew Lambrick

Thanks Luke -- how long has there been 6 in the all stars team?
It must have been easier than taking it to 2 decimal places.

At least this way Deano's trip wasn't a total waste. lol.
Losing to me 2 years in a row.
How do you sleep at night Deano? :):):):)

Bit disappointed in you Kev. Too scared to play us both times. Why was that?

Good to catch up with some of you.

Congrats to Wyncity on their wins. :):):)
To the gang at Mentone. Thanx for putting up with me. ;);):):)

Tothie as i said to you im pretty sure i enjoyed helping cost you guys the tournament than you beating me. Anyway great bowling this weekend and great to bowl with the guys i bowled with. We battled but at the end werent good enough. Always next year. The best team won both divisions and congrats to both.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom