Emerson Shield 2010

Calling me out,you got it ,Your almost unbeatable 1 on 1 ,In a team envoirement your in my world and very beatable ,back to the pressure of not only beating me but holding the rest of them together

Emerson, Country Cup, it doesn't really matter. Shep's reign, much like your own Kev, is over.

We have had the ability all along, just other things had a way of hindering us. No more. We are now the team you don't want to bowl against.

Hey Chandler now I understand why you used to do it,this is really fun

Deano you and I have a date,cant wait,,,,,,Laters ;)

It's about time the entertainment value went up in this thread, it was going through a ratings slump.....

So what happened to Gary again?? And who does this Casual Observer dude think he is??

Paige ,Casual Observer is Kevin Kerr from Dareton says so in his profile......he's polite but his tone of conversation certainly sounds like someone else we all know

Gees, who came up with a name like that, seriously!! And why is a New South Welshman interested in Victorian tournaments?? Maybe he's the new stalker??

Never to good craig just priorities changed for aawhile,I'II bet Woza's readin this as we speak and pissin himself laughing

and Trust me the love child is adopted

Paige ,Casual Observer is Kevin Kerr from Dareton says so in his profile......he's polite but his tone of conversation certainly sounds like someone else we all know
If his name is Kevin Kerr why does he get referred to as "Wayne Kerr" all the time :D

God who knows.
Others do.

This is the question.
How can it happen?
Everyone should know.

Can i tell please?
Everyone wants to know.
LOL
Later guys ill let you work it out.

Fine i will just gettin ready to beat you................. But i will be striking against you deano...........

And kevin kerr Shut up

Back
Top Bottom