Emerson Shield 2010

You got rights, arent you lot the one's with hands up your dates?

Dean = Fozzy Bear
Gary = Miss Piggy
Travy = Beaker

ect, ect.............................................:p

No snapping anymore, just use it to my teams adavantage. Time will show this.

Deano

hey bear

hows them preparations going???

anyone decided to hop off your shoulders and put a hand up for themselves yet???

any deserters to the cause??? although i couldn't imagine with 8 months notice, nobody would pull out of this sure bet commitment hey?

Preperations in full swing mate. Did you mention Desert? I like pink mousse. There is only one pink mousse on this radar. You know who he is. Time for retirement maybe.

JR

any deserters to the cause??? although i couldn't imagine with 8 months notice, nobody would pull out of this sure bet commitment hey?

Craig Emerson is in 2 months not 8 ya mixed up ya threads,oh and year the grapevine says there has been a deserter already

Of course its for you Kev. Im calling you out. So is the rest of the team. We have a suitable replacement for Ray. But its ok Kev i wont make you just another victim. Hey also Handbag, we got a surprise for you. Rob said you will enjoy it.

Deano

Of course its for you Kev. Im calling you out. So is the rest of the team

Thats better a bit of fire in the belly the whole team thats good pity its only you doing the talking Oh by the way I never mentioned Ray but thanks for the info

Calling me out,you got it ,Your almost unbeatable 1 on 1 ,In a team envoirement your in my world and very beatable ,back to the pressure of not only beating me but holding the rest of them together

Hey Deano you know how you can manipulate people to get a desired result,need I say more

Kev, you need to bow out gracefully. Given how long it took you just to reply to this thread you don't have much competition left in you.

Gary,Gary,Gary ops sorry "casual" go and take your man bag somewhere else the adults are talking

Talking about Hamma hope he is all good. Hope the whole team is well. You guys are just the greatest blokes ever. Cant wait to bowl against you guys in Narre. 67 days and counting.

Deano

P.S **** **** ****

Back
Top Bottom