Emerson Shield 2010

I walked into Bendigo Bowl today and spotted two lads from Horsham, busy practicing.....or were they really just seeing which of the 14 bowling balls would work best on the condition..
Seriously now..14 balls! That's a helluva lot of money spent, considering there's no prize fund in the Emerson this weekend.

Good luck this weekend boys...may your skills overcome your pills

I'm feeling a bit the same, practice or golf?

Fk it, golf.

Congratulations to those ladies teams that made it through:

Ballarat
Epping
Geelong
Mentone
Mildura
Narre Warren
Shepparton
Werribee

Good luck to the mens teams tomorrow.

I wasnt there to save them Craig(or to help Mt gambier knock off a country cup either!!!) Ah it is warm up here though :p

It was a tough day. We had some big scores thrown against us and just weren't good enough on the day. Our pinfall was second highest and yet it didn't matter how good we bowled, everybody else just stepped up a notch and bowled that little bit better.

Being my first Emerson shield, I can go home knowing that I bowled to the best of my ability.

The competiton was fierce and congratulations go to those who made the final.

Bigsy...

So Chucky are we gonna get a V-Bookie goin on the final. You are the king of setting the market.

Deano

oooooooooh i'm shaking in my little lebbo thongs.................

Hamma
You know there are cures for that now................;)

I walked into Bendigo Bowl today and spotted two lads from Horsham, busy practicing.....or were they really just seeing which of the 14 bowling balls would work best on the condition..
Seriously now..14 balls! That's a helluva lot of money spent, considering there's no prize fund in the Emerson this weekend.

Good luck this weekend boys...may your skills overcome your pills
I like that quote, has a fair amount of merit Wayne:cool:

2nd hey?????? oh well you beleive that. If we win you got to do a nudie run of the car park of the bowl.

Deano

hahaha i got nothing to worry about

you's won't win, you's just cant do it

its a mental barrier you just cant jump

take more than you and ray to get the job done, you can both average 250 and win every game, and it wont make a difference

don't see shepp with any players riding on anyone shoulders, they all stand up and be counted when it comes to the crunch

Back
Top Bottom