Emerson Shield 2010

Trash talk couldnt get you over the line hey;) Pretty hard to do it when they not even looking ask Hama

Hey I told the young fella it was slippery out past 10 board and the very next ball he chucks it out there! Not my fault ,I tried to help not hinder, lover not hater!!!:p

So the event has changed to four teams from each zone and 8 teams for the final then? Fourteen game final?

Colac Mens Team

Gary Black
Stephen Hay
Mark McCallum
Merv Billing
Tyson Carr
Jackson Gamble
Daniel Billing

Hey Garry, it has taken a while but it looks like you guys finally have a second computer thingy down there in Colac town!!!!! :D

Hey Gary, it has taken a while but it looks like you guys finally have a second computer thingy down there in Colac town!!!!! :D

Gen Y Jase - they have everything! computers, hair, revs ... the only thing they don't need are thumb holes

From what I have heard on the grapevine, the locals are having a hard time hooking balls there at the moment

Yehaaa as i grab out the 80 grit and turn on the ball spinner ;)

I cant get over the fact theres now 3 computers in colac or is it your Pc gary and your sharing :p
3 computers, 3 people in the team that are under 40 years of age, only 3.5 left handers! - it's doing my head in Kev!
.. I guess i just need to move with the ever changing times.

Do we know how many teams are competing next Sunday? I think the men only have 8 (no morwell i am told)

Can someone post teams for Horsham Ladies, and Men and Ladies - for Epping and Ballarat.

We need to put the names in the computer ready for this weekends event.

Thanks

David

Dave,

Epping's teams are as follows:

Mens
Phil Allen
Tim Martin
Shane Minehan
Tim Chilcott
Rob Hingston
Brad Whitehouse
Paul Hewer (In for Cyril Traykof)