Emerson Shield 2010

Does anyone know of the line ups for Mentone and Colac Teams?

Regards
David Carmichael
Geelong Tenpin Bowl-A-Rama

In order of Qualifying:-
LADIES
Gwen Arundell
Claire Klynsma
Kristy Vella
Larissa Stevenson
Yuri Saito
Vanessa Pappin
Natarsha Vella

MENS
Warren Stewart
Kevin McRae
Charlie Nagle
Steve Toth
Hugh Livingstone
Daryl Pappin
Jack Livingstone

Cheers
Warren

Dont you think his ego is healthy enough with you stroking it (among other things) Kevvy?

NAh not getting hamma's ego up(or other things) more like bringing Gary's ability down to our level :D

Speakin of strokin did you end up getting the Penis Pump Gary or are you satisfied using the XXXS condoms we found for you :romp_69l::thumbup:

NAh not getting hamma's ego up(or other things) more like bringing Gary's ability down to our level :D

Speakin of strokin did you end up getting the Penis Pump Gary or are you satisfied using the XXXS condoms we found for you :romp_69l::thumbup:

Didn't get any of the things you left in my bag at Bendigo. Starting to think you are making it up.

The condoms were a bit big so I left them on the table. I figured there would be someone at Bendigo who thought they were bigger than they really are who could use them ;)

Atleast they are not to the left of the headpin, like you!

Hamma

ps who finnished hire at country champs.......you or me? And the girl beat you too.....

Atleast they are not to the left of the headpin, like you!

Hamma

ps who finnished hire at country champs.......you or me? And the girl beat you too.....

So you admit shep has 20 boards (or more) room at the moment?

I don't see "King from Shep" in the quote above. Doesn't that mean you lost too? Was only one winner and it wasn't you or me.

And anyway, I was undefeated until I fell so I have an excuse. You were just not good enough.

Didn't get any of the things you left in my bag at Bendigo. Starting to think you are making it up.

The condoms were a bit big so I left them on the table. I figured there would be someone at Bendigo who thought they were bigger than they really are who could use them ;)

Thanks for that gary..................................

PS. You guys are funny, i think i just peed. Better go shower.

Other News
L.V Masters today, think it will be tough (again), predict the young guns to be hard to beat, little woz and curnow, Bruce throwin some big scores lately, old man woz not playin and mwah just plain struggling, (many sore spots from throwing a certain blue bike down the ashpalt!)

Hey Motta

JUst remember its like sex Experience goes a long way to cover the exhuberence of youth

Back
Top Bottom