Mens
Adam Hayes
Russell Stokely
Matt Heaviside
David Bairstow
Chris Townsend
Michael Rackowski
Ray Hodge

Does anyone know of the line ups for Mentone and Colac Teams?

Regards
David Carmichael
Geelong Tenpin Bowl-A-Rama

Teams for Sunraysia:

Ladies.
Lisa Garioch
Alicia Garioch
Shelby Garioch
Michelle Cleggett
Catherine Hensgen
Robyn Holmes
Ono Pelasio

Men.
Dean McKinnon
Rob Garioch
Ross Felise
Ray Martin
Gary Van Steenis
Jason Gowers
Brad Lay
James Rice (Res)

Rob

Nice teams for sunraysia.
Women will go well and keep up the country cup winning form ;)
Men will do quite nicely also..

Go Sunraysia!!

Ok i guess............ only one week link, don't play him on lane 4....... Thats where his face print will still be..........

No need to get nervous Hamma. You will have Kev to hold your hand again.

You wont need to bowl the desperado squad to get through :)

Sorry to dissapoint you gary Chris will get the point against you without my help

Actually the way chris is throwin at the moment it would be a waste putting him against you ,I reckon against Deano would be more of a match

Sorry to dissapoint you gary Chris will get the point against you without my help

I do believe both you and Hamma lost to me in Country Masters when we played heads-up. And that was after I went for the little trip down the lane.

All the response I need to put in here :)

True Gary but that was 1 to lane head to head,we are talking 5 to a lane "Team Event",and if I remember rightly in this format you were 0-2 to us at Country Cup on your home lanes

I was still put off by the dint in lane 4 of garys face.......... And gary, your not even worth time or energy, we will match you up against our vacant score......

Hamma

Ps. sparing well boys

True Gary but that was 1 to lane head to head,we are talking 5 to a lane "Team Event",and if I remember rightly in this format you were 0-2 to us at Country Cup on your home lanes

Which goes back to what I said all along and thanks for agreeing with me. Hamma is **** unless he has the team to support him.

Back
Top Bottom