WOOHOO!!!
Congratulations to the men & Women of Dandenong
for the first time ever... achieving a cleansweep of all divisions
it was wonderful to watch the excellent team spirit and
fantastic bowling by all...:kicking:
To the wonderful
ladies who never gave up for a second
Jenny, Nicole, Chez, Rhonda, Suzie, Jeanette & Tanya
What an outstanding group of ladies to watch...
you bowled so well all weekend and deserved
this victory...very very proud :smilie_gruenweiss:
To barbie your just the best team manager anyone
could ask for...on behalf of the ladies thank you

GO DANDY!!!

I too would like to congratulate Dandenong on their fantastic win. To win the overall was fantastic, but to come out of the weekend winning both the mens and ladies division as well was something that Dandy can be proud of....You all bowled fantastic and you never once gave up. It was great to see a team bond so well together....Thank you Mezza, as you know I enjoy managing if I am unfortunate not to make the team. You were great yourself. We both made some fine decisions. Making sacrifices we were both worried about. But in the end the ladies came through for us and did us both proud....I couldn't have done it without you. You were as much a manager today as I was.
Congratulations to Nicole and Tanya for making the ladies All stars team and also to Alan, Mac and Trotter for making the mens All stars team...
It is always a pleasure to be a part of the Dandenong team whether I bowl or manage I still enjoy it immensely........In closing, what else is there to say except GO DANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, complete results after day 2 are now on the Bowlers World website.
http://www.bowlersworld.com.au/interest.cfm
Congratulations to Dandenong on winning the Dunn Shield, and to Trotts on his 300, not that I ever got to see any of it, but I am sure for everyone bowling it was a great experience.
Regards,
Patrick Birtig

Well what can I say that hasn't been said ....... I wasn't there sat but sunday was able to watch some out standing bowling by dandy womens & mens sides ........ the team was a TEAM !!! This shone thru as they scored & supported each other to take both divisios & overall ... To say they gave it there all was an understatement as I am sure all will sleep well tonight ....

Congrats to the TEAM

Mick c

Congrats to the Dandy Men & Women on the Win awsome performance from both teams. also Trotts Congrats on the 300 it would of looked like you had never thrown 300 before at least the shirt stayed on.
Congrats to all the All Stars aswell.

Congrats to the Men & Women of Dandenong on thier Mighty fine win this weekend...

To My Little Bro, You bowled really well all weekend and Congrats on Top Ave for the Men...

Jenny congrats on your win this weekend...

Guess you guys really didnt need anymore OIL to be laid (HA HA HA)....

KP will be fighting harder next year to win back the shield...

Thanks for a great weekend...

To The Ladies of KP, it was a great effort to finish 3rd...

(Jo we tried to win for you, but just couldnt get over the line)...

Sue Raph, thanks for a great job as our manager, your support was great..

See you all next year......

I guess your right lisa...We didn't need anymore oil such was the depth and quality of bowlers we had in the Mens and Womens team but then again the oil thing wasn't about dandy having a re-oil it was meant for everyone...Who Knows maybe with a re-oil Keon May have gotten over the line but I guess we'll never know...;):D :p
Congrat's also to one of the preganant women that being Nicole McPartlane on top averaging for the women....and to Alan who also top averaged for the men great bowling...well done to everyone who made all stars..:thmbup:

Thank you Jim Goodsall on being a fantastic manager and great friend to all
enjoy your well deserved retirement...we will miss you at Dandy:(

Congrats Dandy, great effort.

I'd like to thank my team mates for a wonderful weekend, sorry my last game of the day couldn't have been better, but i'm happy to win 6 out of 9 games. We never stopped cheering for one another and the supporters that showed up were great.
Thanks to Kelvin for a being a great manager. Thanks to Craig and Mel for Supporting and getting us all drinks / Food.
Thanks to Kerry for being a supportive Captain. Guys you did what you could and had great games to watch.
Thanks again to my Sunshine Team.
Cheers

Well what more can I say but Dandy you were just awesome on the weekend!!
Clean sweep in the Men’s, Women’s & overall, we couldn’t have asked for anything more!
Our first time as a combined win & it’s just a wonderful feeling to have.

I want to say thank you to Our Captain Mary on being there for all us Women. I know how much you wanted to be out there bowling, but I really hope that we made you proud by winning the cup for you.

To our Manager Barb, you do a wonderful job every year you are our Manager, & I know how much you wanted to be out there bowling as well, but your support & loud chanting got us over the line. So thank you to you both…

To the Dandy Ladies, Nicole, Tanya, Cheryl, Jeanette, Rhonda & Sue each & every one of you did your job, by bowling the best that you could, & it was plenty to get us over the line. It was a pleasure bowling in the team with you all. We had great fun & I can’t wait for next year already.
Well done to Nicole & Tanya on both making All Stars, awesome effort by you both.

To the Dandy Men, Al, Baz, Mac, Trotts, Steve, Joel & Matt, you were all simply awesome. You all did what you needed to do & it was a pleasure to watch you all bowl.
To My big bro Steve, you bowled so well all weekend, I was so proud to be your sister…
Well done to Mac & Trotts for making the Allstars & for Trotts on bowling that 300 game. It was a great game to watch & I just knew you were going to do it…

Well done to My fiancée Alan on topping the Allstars. You bowled like a superstar all weekend. It never looked like you were ever going to miss that pocket. You have had a superb year of bowling & I know how much winning Dunnshield this year & making the all stars means to you. I’m so proud of you, Well done Baby, love you very much... xxxx

Lisa, looks like we didn’t need the re-oiling or the lunch break, but can you just imagine if we did have it, how much more we could’ve won by!!… hehehe.
Only kidding, thanks for the congrats, & well done to Keon on coming 3rd.
We really hope that Jo gets better real soon & makes a quick recovery, it was a real shame she didn’t get to bowl.

Once again, well done to Dandy on winning & Jim we hope that this has helped you to retire with a smile!!

Jenny ;)

What can i say about the weekend beside what a fantastic weekend it was.

First of all i would love to thank my fiancee Jenny on a great bowling display this weekend and for all her support it meant everything to me, love you very much xxxx

Now to the amazing men i bowled with over the weekend and made this one of the Best weekends i have encounted with Dunn Shield.

I would have to say game 9 was a real highlight when Trotts bowled the magical 300 and cleaned the approaches at the same time, well done Trotts what a great game and pleasure to be part of it.

Barry, Mac, Joel, Matty and my brother inlaw to be Cama we all bowled as a team and all i can say is there was 7 very happy men last night and we blew it away.

To Paul, Nathan and Lance your support all weekend was sensational and very much appreciated by us bowlers.

To the Ladies team who came out and destroyed it yesterday you all bowled awesome...

To everyone who made allstars well bowled as it was a great display of bowling.

To everyone who bowl congrats on a great weekend..

Noddy

Just on another note, I would like to congratulate Julie (Sunshine) for her new PB of 279, too bad the 12th stike was in the next game, but still a great effort.

There is one person I didn’t mention and that was Bazza (Barry Dodds).

I would like to thank you for doing a great job as captain, it was a pleasure bowling under you and would go into battle with you anytime anywhere.

Thanks Baz you made the weekend very enjoyable.

Noddy

Congrats to the Dandy team for such a great effort.

I would also like to say well done to Megan for being called into the KP team at the lat minute, being friday, and doing a fantastis job, you bowled excellent.

Just want to say that it was a pleasure to bowl with all the KP ladies, we had some fun and considering our circumstaces did great. Congrats to the guys team, you actually beat us for once, LOL.

Jess Dzioba

Congratulations to the winners of male and female division of DANDY DUNN SHIELD TEAM. You have shown all of them that DANDY CENTRE is still where good bowlers comes from. If you want to be good in bowling, this is the best centre for training you bet. Jim Goodsell, you made this possible and all the very best on your retirement... Cheers for DANDY DUNN SHIELD 2007 WINNERS!!!

Nestor
FABLM

Congrats to the Dandy team for such a great effort.
I would also like to say well done to Megan for being called into the KP team at the lat minute, being friday, and doing a fantastis job, you bowled excellent.
Just want to say that it was a pleasure to bowl with all the KP ladies, we had some fun and considering our circumstaces did great. Congrats to the guys team, you actually beat us for once, LOL.
Jess Dzioba

I agree Jess It was an outstanding effort by Megan considering she was the only ladie bowling in a long sleeved shirt lol

Phil

Well done to the Dandy team on their wins on last weekend and to Noddy for top average - well deserved.

I agree Jess It was an outstanding effort by Megan considering she was the only ladie bowling in a long sleeved shirt lol
Phil

Yes the shirt i wore was a size or two too big (Dont worry as soon as the shirt is washed I will leave it at Keon Park.......) - but I think I managed well in Narelles shirt - least my scores prove that size dosent matter.... I actually think my average is higher than yours for the weekend Phil. - By the way - how was your lunch on the weekend - did your meals on wheels feed you well.......... ;)

Well done to the Dandy team on their wins on last weekend and to Noddy for top average - well deserved.
Yes the shirt i wore was a size or two too big (Dont worry as soon as the shirt is washed I will leave it at Keon Park.......) - but I think I managed well in Narelles shirt - least my scores prove that size dosent matter.... I actually think my average is higher than yours for the weekend Phil. - By the way - how was your lunch on the weekend - did your meals on wheels feed you well.......... ;)
Yes thank you Megan our meals on wheels lunch was very nice. Provided by the generous Northcote team lol. And you may have out averaged me. For that i congratulate you, but gee your a lefty and everybody knows you guys have it easy.
Phil

Back
Top Bottom