2006 Warrnambool Cup

bworld

Just a quick post to let everyone know that the Warrnambool Cup is definately on.

This most popular event is always quick to fill, so get your entries in as soon as possible, before you miss out, we can take up to 72 bowlers, although the prizefund is based on 60 only.

The only way you can book a squad is by going to my website at http://www.bowlersworld.com.au where you can place your name directly into your prefered squad.

At this stage we already have B squad full, as promised at last years event that bowlers in B squad would get first preference.

Be aware that confirmation is still needed by all bowlers in B Squad, otherwise you will be replaced !!

Confirmations can be made to me at [email protected]
This will be the only way I will communicate with anyone regarding the tournament.

As for all bowlers that commit to this event, and place their names into a squad and cannot make it to Warrnambool, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can remove you from the list.

For all the others that are forever placing their names into squads, and never have any intension to turn up (you know who you are) please spare us the trouble and stay home, I know I am speaking for many when I say that!!

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

Attachments

• 2006 Warrnambool Cup.pdf
    120.6 KB · Views: 224
Only 5 weeks to go before the Cup at Warrnambool, we still have some vacancies in A & C squads, B squad is still full at this stage with several reserves listed.

Go to the first post for all the details.

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

It was going to be a surprise but I need a favour from some VICS :D

Belmo, Jarrod and I are looking to come to this event and have already booked some flights for Saturday morning. I failed to realise though that B and C squad are both full for this event.

I was wondering if there were some locals or Melbournites in C squad who would be willing to make the swap to accomodate some interstaters? Please let us know asap so we can make arrangements.

Patrick is already trying for us, if you can swap please let Patrick know so he can change the squad listing.

Thanks

George

I have just looked at the listing for Warrnambool Cup and it looks like George and co. got their wish as they are all listed for C squad. What a wonderful bunch of people those Victorians are :D :D

it is a dam i will not be there this yaer with all they guys bowling but U2 are on the same weekend and i can not give that up but i will be back next year for it:D

Warrnambool Cup this weekend - who is going to win ?? -- no prizes -- just bragging rights

Um....I dunno??? what happened to Trotts? First one of these he's missed for a long time, so i dunno who tho pick now:confused:

I am quietly confident lol
just need to get past that Al Notman bloke and it should be all good.
I'm bowling quiet well at the moment , 560 the other night ( no luck ) lmao

Good luck everyone bowling on the weekend im sure it will be a great event , where else can you bowl against George for less than $200.

My pick is No 26 that the Noodle Box over the road

Chrissy

Noodle Box?? Nah i'll stick to Snitter and Chips over at the Whalers and a run from the bowl to the pub and back between blocks in c squad for a scotch or 2.:drinking: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom