AMF Junior Shield Results

Well sais Drew ,
I dont give a damn about AMF , in all bowling tournys there are rules follow them and you wont have a problem. The way i see it not bowling all bowlers 7 of the first 10 is close to cheating , was it there top average bowler who didnt get their games up , im sure it wouldnt of been.

This is bowling not Vietnam we have rules here.
For goodness sake enjoy your bowling because when you get to my age ( not that i am that old ) the most important thing in your life will be the family that you have and the responsable to put food on the table and a roof over your head.Bowling is about getting out there and meeting new people but all i hear is people slagging each other.

Chrissy

Tim, please, all this should have been brought up at other places. This is not the place.
For the record...What happened was when the managers at chaddy counted up the games, one of the younger boys did not have 7, so one of the boys who had more games (or so we thought from the last count) was pulled to ensure the younger one got his 7. It was a honest mistake the Chaddy boys manager, who took full responsibility at the time and copped a lot of flack for over a week following then event. What happened, happened, nothing can be done now, nor should it, rules are rules.

Chrissy is right, bowling should be enjoyed, especially junior shield, yes it’s a tournament, but it is a fun event and should be approached in such a way.

Sorry but i have heard all about this from bowlers and now it has gone to far. The boys manager made a mistake mate get over and as matt said Build a Bridge alright and get over it if you can't then bowling in a team tournament is not for you. Bowling Junior Shield is for Fun and meeting new friends and that. Drew said it well If you win it's a bonus and same as all stars aswell if you and make all stars it's a bonus.. Bowling is all about having fun and enjoying yourself. Maybe make your own account instead of using someone else's account.

Well Said Carly, Drew and Chrissy.

Go Team AMF
Chris just my 2 cents worth.

Blah Blah Blah,

Its over for another year. Regardless of what happened, what has been said and what else will be said, GET OVER IT!

Its bowling..............

hey thanx tim u taken the heat off me for a while thanx 'MATE'

and 'mate ua re a great team playa while everyone was bowling there final game and supportting there team who was in boronia and dandys players area when he shouldnt of been i beleive it was u bagging out me and nathan lol

all this comes down to jelousy( hope that is how u spell it) so just get ova it tim your manager stuffed up

oh and get ya own user name

Tim please get your own sign in please even tho you are putting your own name to the posts I think someone else is copping your flack, I think you all need to tone the post down or like another Vic thread it will be closed.

Back
Top Bottom