AMF Junior Shield Results

bworld

Hi Everyone,
All results from the Junior Shield at Keon Park are now available in the "Items of Interest" section at the Bowlers World Website, sorry it's taken awhile to post but there was amendments that needed to be made from the original list I got yesterday.

Congratulations to all the winners, and all the bowlers that bowled their personal bests.

http://www.bowlersworld.com.au

Regards,
Patrick Birtig
Bowlers World
AMF Moorabbin Bowl

Hi Phil,

Still waiting on the file, will chase up Evelyn again as soon as she is available, I know she has done a lot of work on it, almost completely re-doing the whole file.

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

chaddy boys were d/q not girls
the reason for that was because one of there guys didnt have all the games up that he needed, he didnt have 7 of the first 10 games

I think that it was bull**** what happened to the chaddy boys...i mean they got dq'd because one of there guys didn't bowl 7 outa the first 10 games...well the frankston girls did that last year and they were not dq'd??? where is the justice...the woman that made the decision to dq chaddy was the same woman last yr that decided to allow frankston to continue...there was a major injustice that weekend because the chaddy boys were within striking range of boronia...they might not of been able to win without some sort of miracle whitewash but it would of been a good match...

cheers tim mccurdy

well tim mate lets me jsut say this we didnt even have to bowl the final and the title was ours so build a bridge lol

u are just being a bad sport now

Im sorry "mate" but i am not being a bad sport...chadstone were well in point range of boronia so dun go saying that ****...it might have been ages ago but unlike some i dun spend alot of time on this stupid site...

cheers tim mccurdy

p.s. matt dun call me mate coz i certainly ain't one to you

Felicity - Have you made the junior shield team before?
Perhaps you don't realise the rules of it properly - let me explain them to you...

EVERY bowler must bowl 7 of the first 10 games -
I'm pretty sure that AMF even have a spread sheet on excel that if you put in all 7 bowlers it will work out all the line ups for you for the first 10 games.

Now seeing as though one team didn't do that, it seems only fair that they be disqualified.

However, seeing as though you are so upset about it, why don't you write a letter to AMF complaining about this "injustice" - just make sure you learn how to spell first otherwise they won't know what you're talking about!

I agree with the comment - Build a bridge.

but i am not being a bad sport...chadstone were well in point range of boronia so dun go saying that ****...

"Mate" you are being a bad sport, cause if you werent you wouldnt care...i dont know about you but when i bowled junior shield i bowled it for fun. winning is just a bonus... and matt is 100% correct...yes matt i did say that...when saying they didnt have to bowl the last game and still would have won...

so as i said earlier get over it and enjoy bowling for fun not winning...

Proud Team AMF MANAGER
Drew Layton

Carly,
If u didnt not read the last to post under my name u would see that it sayz CHEERS TIM McCURDY not me.
SO if u wanna have a go at neone have a go at him not me.
Read the post rite b4 u post somthin.
Or go n get ur eyes check.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Drew you should really check the scores goin into the last orund...chadstone were well able to beat boronia had we of beaten each player by a total of 50 points each...so dun go sayin **** u have no idea about...carly i dun even no u but u should get your eyes checked...it quite clearly states the I...Tim McCurdy...wrote the comment about the injustice...n for your information i have sent in numerous emails to the amf head office along with countless other people doin the same...n shock horror not all of the people whu complained were from chaddy...n also drew i was bowlin for fun but when something like that happens to you then it kind of takes the fun outa the game...n carly u dun need to go n think ur top **** by repeatin the rules...n if u think the rules r fair how come the frankston girls werent dq'd at 05 shield when one of their girls didn't bowl the required 7 out of 10 games...but u do realise that the only people whu are arguing against my arguments are people from keon park...the only team whom benefitted from chaddy boys being dq'd...n matt whiting who is so up himself that there isn't enough room in a bowling alley for him n 1 other person....

cheers Tim McCurdy

p.s. if ya got a problem with what i am saying take it out on me not flick...grow some balls n use them

n if u think the rules r fair how come the frankston girls werent dq'd at 05 shield when one of their girls didn't bowl the required 7 out of 10 games
Ok now i am settling this cause it is pointless all of the frankston girls in 05 bowled 7 of the first 10...and dont go calling me a liar cause i have results here at home and i cannot see a girl not bowling the required amount of games... so thats why they didnt get disqualified...so you should get your facts right....
but u do realise that the only people whu are arguing against my arguments are people from keon park...the only team whom benefitted from chaddy boys being dq'd
No every team apart from boronia benifited cause they were already on top...and i will say it again, if all your bowlers did beat them by 50 pins each would have been great to see but you got disqualified for not going by the rules... Amf send out the rules for every manager, so they should no the rules otherwise tell me what the point of having a manger if they dont know the rules...
you are having a pointless arguement to amf cause they dont care cause you didnt follow the rules...its like getting caught speeding when you were speeding and saying you werent, they have proof... it is a waste of time...and quite frankly you should let it go, cause the results wont change cause you didnt follow the rules... and if you say how come they didnt tell you that this bowler needed to bowl is cause it is the managers job to manage the team and make sure the follow the rules...
my two cents and if you have a problem with it now go call someone who cares cause you are making a pointless case....
Drew Layton

Tim,

This is getting ridiculous.

I have already responded to the private message that Felicity has sent me. Which you would know because you're using her log in name. So don't go acting all high and mighty when I've already told Felicity that I realised it wasn't her posting and I apologised.

I didn't bowl Junior Shield so why would I benefit from complaining? I was simply telling you why they would have been disqualified - because of the rules set in place.

I wasn't arguing in my first post, and truth be told, I don't even know who you are, where you're from and what centre you bowled for in Junior Shield.

If you want to complain about me then private message me instead of posting on here because I'm sure everyone is sick of reading about this by now.

Carly

drew i heard straight form franskton coaches n sam told brankin aswell...it would have been good to c chaddy beat boronia...but o well thats that...n i agree it was chaddies managers faults as i told u on the sunday of shield...they were constantly reminded throughout the weekend to check their lineups n ours didnt get checked so i agree with u on that one it was a fault that could of been avoided...n wat i meant by keon park benefittin was that...chaddy was in 2nd place they get dq'd n dandy end up playin boronia in positional...leavin keon to play northcote...keon had an easier chance to get more points over northcote than they would of playin against dandy...

cheers Tim McCurdy

well this is the final time i am writing on this, proof speaks louder then words and this really shold be posted on a forum cause nobody wants to see it...
but if you look at the last games why should keon park versing dandy or northcote even matter?? you dont look at your opostion ago go oh man there good, you bowl your own game...hence the team i managed bowled there highest series again boronia, and i was proud that they actually kept up with them for 7 to 8 frames... Really mate i know you wont bowl shield again, and it is kinda a bummer that your last year you got d'qed but really it is pointless to make a point on a forum...cause really the rules werent followed, so hopefully now you have gotten over it cause honestly this is not what bowling is about... AMF always means fun....
Drew

Back
Top Bottom