Dunn sheild only 3 weeks !!!!!

J

johnny rotten

sheild only 3 weeks away my first time bowling looking forward to it so much GO FRANKSTON

Hi john from what I have been told the frankston team has coped a bit crap about the team !!! just like dandy , we will have to see on the day ...To those not good enough to make it shut your mouths please & you know who you are ...THATS for both teams......renta

I'm not really sure where your getting your information Mr Rotten, but sources tell me that KP should quite easily wipe the floor with any attempts from other teams. Home advantage aside, I feel they have what it takes (again, as it must seem every year:) ) to take the cup. GO PARKERS:cool:

wipe the floor hey!....we will just have to wait and see about that...pity you cant put a name with that post Daobsever perhaps thats all you should do ...is observe.:crazyeye:
Go Dandy!!!!

pity you cant put a name with that post Daobsever perhaps thats all you should do ...is observe.

Sorry wasup but if your going to make an outragious comment like put your name to your post dont you think you should do the same.

Philby

sorry but i thought it was obvious.

Go parkers

DaObserver said:
I'm not really sure where your getting your information Mr Rotten, but sources tell me that KP should quite easily wipe the floor with any attempts from other teams. Home advantage aside, I feel they have what it takes (again, as it must seem every year:) ) to take the cup. GO PARKERS:cool:

I dont think you read my post properly its my first time at sheild is all i wrote.I dont think you should be saying anything about KP wipeing the floor as it looks like good teams all round so we will see .

Well writtern MARY everyone that matters knows who you are !!!!!!!!

GO FRANKSTON

philby said:
Sorry wasup but if your going to make an outragious comment like put your name to your post dont you think you should do the same.
Philby
sorry but i thought it was obvious.
Go parkers

she has her name in her profile...and it sounded pretty tongue in cheek anyway

Hey hey hey...

Does anyone remember who came 3rd place last year? Chaddy Men!! We have a stronger team to last year and who knows, we may sneak up right behind all the favorites. We had 2 all stars by the way as well and they are back again this year.

Look forward to meeting everyone and the challenges!!

Go Chaddy!!

Leo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rolleyes:

"Know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril. When you are ignorant of the enemy, but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain in every battle to be in peril."

Frosty:rolleyes:

Gees, all I said was we had a strong team. No need to get poetic on me man!

Once the first ball is rolled, every single team in the event has the same equal chance as each other. We all have the same equipment and bowl 60 feet of lane.

May the best team win!

Leo

Well i won't say much all i can say IS Go CHADDY i know for Forest Hill but Chaddy have a huge chance of winning so i will say 2 words.

GO CHADSTONE
Chris

Okay Bowlers it was all in stir, but lets not forget the moral of such an event.
To enjoy many different centres compete at a very high level over 16 games.
Very exciting stuff to watch. Good luck to all teams and enjoy yourselves!!!

haha. i totally forgot about this coz my centre told me nothing coz i was only reserve but have now been bumped up.. had to run and buy a skirt. guess i was hoping my skirt would still fit after 6 years... it didnt.. haha

Back
Top Bottom