Dunn Shield Results

Ok we have heard from some of the bowlers so i thought i might put my 20c worth from a team managers or as some of my team mates put **** on me about being team Coordinator. The last time i was involved was back in 1994 when i was in Chadstones side. I want to say thanks to all the guys & girls for making me really feel part of it and it was absolutely fantastic to see Cheryl with all the hard work she has put in since the Rachuig Trials early in the year to see you starting reap the rewards you deserve, Mary you again proved that if you stick at it and believe in your self you can do anything , Jenny it was great to see first hand how you have made the state teams. ( COME ONNNN........) Bernie the little pocket rocket never gave up Nicole you where an absolute tower of strength whether it was in 4th or as anchor, Rhonda you did yourself and the team proud and Sharon what an effort have a baby three weeks ago and come out and win 7 out of 7 matches sensational. And not to be forgotten Barb fantastic job once again as always , it was fantastic and i had a ball i do agree with Alan it was great to sit back afterwards have few Burbons roll on next year if i cant make the team i would love to have the same role again if they will have me. Hopefully we will see a few of you next Sunday at Dandenong for the Classic.

Till then catcha Bastie.

Congrats to the Dandenong women for being great opponents, maybe we may have a shot at winning next yr at home, fingers crossed.

Huge congrats to the K.P men, you guys bowled fantastic, and deserved the win, but remember, us women helped with the overall. LOL!

Congrats also to Narelle, Nicole, Jenny and Justin for makin all stars, top effort.

Look forward to seein everyone at Keon Park next year for another tough battle.

GO PARKERS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom