COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Well done to all the staff at Sunraysia Bowl and Dave Mc.

Super effort to all the boys on the Shepp mens team and a super game by KEV on Sunday Night, thanks for the Great Team Support and Effort by you all.

And thanks to the Shepparton Association for giving me the chance to once again be involved in CC I've missed it.

David "Rue Paul" Carmichael

I reckon he only bowled one game @ 1 then sat down in 2nd for the rest of the weekend;)

Rob

He did say he would bowl him, but deano ran.. HAHAHAHA.. And deano you cant say he ran from you the second time, because pay back is a bit*h =D

Also rob!!! heard you made bryce a little scared? lol

Well what can i say. What a weekend. Its a pity others werent there to experience it. Congratulations to the Sunraysia women on there super super effort. They did it well and should hold their heads up high. They looked the goods all weekend. Well done to the Shep men. You guys pulled through when it counted. Great team effort. Sunraysia mens team. Matty for your first C/Cup you did great mate. Busted you guts all weekend and you will benefit from it big time. Gary you bowled well all weekend, alot better than i expected. Was good to see you had a real go you fat ****. hahaha. Travy, big improvement this year mate. Great attitude and i even enjoyed you little bit of trash talking. Ray, what can i say mate. From the start you made a statement. Bowled exceptional and it was awesome to be apart of. Very proud of you guys and the way you went about everything. I honestly couldnt be prouder.

Thanks to Rob, Lisa and everyone associated with the bowl and C/Cup. This is the reason why its the best tournament going around.

Had a great weekend guys and there were some highlights for sure. My Top 5.

1) Has to be Jason Motta fresh air kick at the ball return only to land flat on his ass. Then missed the 10pin by half a lane. It got my vote.

2) Monday night dinner. Its good to catch up with everyone afterwards. Was a great night and im sure there will be some sore heads today.

3) I know its a personal one but Sunraysia vs Shep round 2. Only because we set ourselves a goal to beat them and we did. We got our asses handed to ass first time round and it was great to see a big fight back.

4) Friday Golf. Enough said there.

5) Hamma getting dropped by Kev with a apparent low blow. Must of been a good shot Kev.

Well thanks to everyone from the bowlers through to the cafe staff it was a great weekend.

P.S Wayne i didnt get to the 220. But blow it out your ass we won. Have a nice day.

Dean McKinnon

He did say he would bowl him, but deano ran.. HAHAHAHA.. And deano you cant say he ran from you the second time, because pay back is a bit*h =D

Also rob!!! heard you made bryce a little scared? lol

I never ran from Kev. I bowled 1 all weekend. He is just a ***** but thats ok thats why we love him.

Deano

I dont know how good the photo will look but

The lebo bros late night drunken antics

Attachments

• DSC00067.JPG
    DSC00067.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00068.JPG
    DSC00068.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 40
Too many sensible posts in here now.

Might as well start for 2011.

Shepparton sucks.

Hammer can't spare.
Kev is past it and lives in retirement position.
Pete keeps the bench (and probably more) warm for them.
Tim and Tim - Bill and Ben
Paul.... enough said.
Rowey, 3/3 times in the team when Shep has won. Only good bowler they have.

Again Gary Your Wit And Intelligence has come to the forfront with your latest post

Be careful though C/Cup may have finished for this year but I'm sure Mr Socko is still about ;)

Too many sensible posts in here now.

Might as well start for 2011.

Shepparton sucks.

Hammer can't spare.
Kev is past it and lives in retirement position.
Pete keeps the bench (and probably more) warm for them.
Tim and Tim - Bill and Ben
Paul.... enough said.
Rowey, 3/3 times in the team when Shep has won. Only good bowler they have.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!!
its what your good at gary and why we love you in sunraysia =] haha
whoopa!!

The sock..... not much good if I take the beard off prior to CCup is it?

CCup has never finished. Preparations for next year have begun already.

Come on tell everyone the only reason that you shaved down is to get rid of the smell of the s**t that dribbles out of your mouth;)

There is a time and a place for the arrival of such accessories and Monday just wasnt that time.

To top on what has already been said a HUGE thanks to Lisa, Rob and Dave for a great well run tournament.. It was really a great country cup. Well done to Sunraysia women and shep men. All well bowled all weekend and Congrats Kev on the 300 beautiful game mate.

Now cant wait for next year :)

I wouldnt throw stones at Hamma Gaz after u dumped that shot at the 6-10 straight in the ditch...halfway down, when u needed that to win your point against us on the last day!

Congrats to all involved in what will go down as another memorable Country Cup.
I think the Shepparton boys proved they have the most "complete" side in the mens division, and hence took home the prize.
Well done to the Sunraysia girls...wonderful bowling...a formiddable outfit, and certainly will be for many years to come.
And a huge congrats to Kev on his 300 game...outstanding bowling, You'll go down as one of the greats of country cup...and you truly deserve your achievement.

I thouroughly enjoyed the weekend, and to be able to get together with everyone on Monday night and have a laugh over a few beers was the best way possible to celebrate a sensational Country Cup 2010.

Looking forward to 2011.

Daniel Nestor

Back
Top Bottom