CONGRATULATIONS OTTY!!!!!

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
I would like to sincerely congratulate Mr Geoff Ott on being named Sportsperson for the men at tonights Rachuig Dinner.

I spoke to Geoff just after the award was announced, and he was a little bit emotional saying "I always wanted to win one of these, but I never thought I actually would!" :D :D

He now has the complete set of trophies for his collection;

Rachuig Winner - Check
All-Star - Check
Sportsperson - Check

Way to go Otty you truly are a legend and a great bloke. :D

Congratulations also to Maddy Hill on being named Sportsperson for the ladies for the second year in a row. Way to go Maddy :D

Cheers

Tubby

It's Buckley's fault!!! He started this!!!

Seriously tho" nice to see a reformed "bad boy" get some recognition. It's something I'll never get LOL. THen again, I haven't reformed LOL

Well done big fella. See you in Manila!

Way to go Geoff Vader or is that Darth Ott, wish I could have been there to see Otty get emotional but you cant have everything. Congrats from the Burdekin

Rumour on the street is that the Townsville City Council are planning a ticker tape parade through the streets of Townsville to congratulate Geoff on his outstanding achievement.

And Brenton you are spot on the money, it's all Buckley's fault :D :D

Cheers

Steve

Congrats to Geoff and Maddy, both well deserved. Now Geoff can retire knowing he has achieved everything!

Well Ottsky

You see you even though you kicked the **** out the ball return punched 10 holes in the wall swore so loudly we could hear it up the other end of the centre over the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chant it just goes to prove that you are a really nice guy congrats;);) and to one of my best mates Mads just goes to show that 2 years of sucking up works hey;) no all jokes aside AAAA you are a very likable person you are a fantastic friend and I love ya heaps congrats

A great occasion indeed.
The big fella thanked me personally for any input I may have had either directly or indirectly in helping secure this prestigious honour for my good friend.

Made the drive home very uncomfortable indeed. ;)

Congrats to Maddy too, 2 years in a row!

No one has actually thanked the men of TEAM NSW! What would Otty say right now I wonder.....

Seriously, Great to see Geoff Ott win the award. He made me laugh so much all week that the railing broke.... Oops!

Congratulations Geoff and we would hope you make a show at Rachuig 2010 in Sydney.

Cheers Mate

Christian ;)

You have to be kidding, what a farse. Who judged the the sportsmen award. Hey Otty how much did you pay them. Well done mate on the award. Well that is one thing you have up on me.That will do me, I'm making a come back.
Cheers Lovey

This is the great man himself, posting through the account of his good friend and campaign manager Cap Asparagus just before jetting out to the Phillipines for many happy endings representing Australia. Steve, you decrepit old lefty cheat, thank you very much for your well wishes, unfortunately you should realise that other than Fred there are no NSW lefthanders that qualify for this prestigious award even if by some miracle you manage to make the team.

PS. I'm sure the hip-thrusting has lost some pace! but I look forward to crushing you on your return. LOL otty.

Back
Top Bottom