Good Luck Steve!

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
Steve "Flat Screen Tellytubby" Hunt is off to Brissy for some fairly major surgery to remove calcified donut fragments in his kidneys, so just wanted to wish him all the best and a speedy recovery from Otty and me.
Oh, but Steve, just in case, can you make sure you get the Lotto before the op? :D
Seriously, good luck mate, hope all goes well.
Geoff 'Wide Screen Tellytubby" Ott & Rob "The Aerial" Buckley.

Thanks for the well wishes guys, it means a lot.

But if the op is a success it will mean no more pain, no more drugs which will totally mean NO MORE LOTTO!!!! :D:D:D

Lucky you'll be in Manila Ottsky, as you or Capt Asparagus definately would have been buying the super double mega quick pick for Sun City Open.

Cheers

Tub

dont worry tubs me and my state team mate robbie (denver i got lucky) buckley has assured me that with his brand new pre 1979 slate u dot and me with my new deathstar will give you some sort of um caramel tart handicap when you return , good luck mate , oh and while your down there see if you can get them to add a hand haaaaaaaa haaaaa

Good luck to one of the true good guys of our sport.
Really sorry you won't be lining up against us at rachuig but hopefully next year.
Hope to see you there anyway mate, feeling much better.
We'll be thinking of you.

Ash + Jackie

Hey if you're really lucky Steve they might open up your brain and turn you into a left hander while you're on the table! Goodluck with it all.

Steve,

You won't be surprised by the fact that I have taken a couple of days to post on this topic I am sure, but I really hope that the surgery goes well and that you will be back in fine form in no time.

Let me know how it all goes won't you and I will be thinking of you at Nationals.

You won't be able to use surgery as an excuse to get out of seeing me in December by the way :D

Take care,
Kace.

have no fear fellow tubby friday night i will destroy that nth qld trouble tubby (buckley) and force him to pay for lotto as he is subbing for you friday, hope this cheers you up. regards wide screen tellytubby elite athlete.

Better make sure you have your BEIGE pants on otty, they won't show the stain as much...:D

WELL WELL WELL if your gonna talk the talk you gotta walk the walk , wide screen tellytubby has, AS STATED, destroyed qld rachuig allstar wannabee robbie (lucky buckley) for the lotto steve, and i didnt even have to wear my beige pants ,heehee

Steve is back in sunny Townsville, apparently the surgery went well. 4 weeks recovery before Tubby has the pleasure of inflicting Lotto on Geoffrey 'Team Beige' Ott in person, rather than watching his blind score give him a kicking. :D
Two lottos in one day Otty, is that a record? :D

im not sure ill have to refer that to the committee , so you know what they say gfy thank you berry berry much lucky

Otty in Beige Pants!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!! :D:D ("But Mr Vader I've only ever seen you in Black!!!)

Almost as funny as being beaten by a blind score for Lotto!!! :D

Imagine if 4 x blinds = 4 x lottos HAHAHA

Unless you want to put a quadruple lotto on Sun City Open, even though I won't have bowled beforehand?? What say you and Luckly?? I'm in. 4 x $11 + 4 x $10 = $84 what say we put an even $100 on for a super triple mega quickpick?

Back
Top Bottom