CONGRATULATIONS JASON WALSH!!!

Michelle

Congrats to Jason Walsh who just won the Telstra Country Wide 9002LM Sports Star of the Year!!!​
It was a great evening with some great sportsmen but it finished off on a high with Jason winning the Sports Star of the Year.......a huge win for Ten Pin Bowling in country NSW.
As always, he made an awesome speech and really made people think twice about saying bowling is not a 'sport'. Jase has had a great year and it only seems to be getting better.

Hope to see you bring home some gold from China .... (aka jewellery!)

www.hammerbowling.com

Well well well…Didn’t he keep this quiet…Great stuff Jase and well deserved…A true gentleman to our sport and none more deserving…

Well done once again on such a great achievement…Also well done on again getting the chance to represent your country…

You are a champ…

You legend, a very big congrats to you.

Very well deserved, I am very happy for you.

As Jase said you are a true gentleman to our sport, you should be honored to receive such an award, and for showing that in our sport we can be as good as any other sports person.

I am sure the family is very proud of you, and so they should be indeed.

Congrats once again.

P.S I will be watching to see if Michelle gets that gold…………;) ;)

Super congratulations Jason. The nationwide bowling family would be so proud for you with this great news. You deserve every accollade that comes your way. Well done.=D> :drinking:

congrats mate awsome achievement and well deserved mate.... you are a true gentleman of the sport

Congratulations Jason on a wonderful achievement! Hopefully it will do good things for our sport. Well deserved!!

Kylies & Lacky

Congrats. from me also - they probably saw the wedding photos !!! and enjoy the moment but make sure you bring home 'bling' from China....

Flower

Congratulations Walshy, you deserve it and have been bowling brilliant. Good Luck in China as well mate.

Cheers,
Christian

Just replaces that Cleo Batchelor award your no longer eligible for eh Walshy! Good stuff mate well done!

Well done to the quiet achiever......and congrats also to his "support crew", because all the talent in the world can't make you a success if you don't have someone behind you every step of the way, no matter the outcome.

You will continue to go a long way in this great sport of ours......enjoy the ride, both of you ;)

Beats being that male model of your new clothing line you wear on the lanes. Well done jase,couldn't go to a better ambassador for our sport. Good luck in China.

Lovey

Well done Jason, it is great recognition for your achievements when you come out in front of sportspeople from the other higher profile sports - many more awards to come your way I am sure. Good luck in China, lead by example as always - the fish will be waiting here for you in May.
June and the Darwin mob

Good stuff mate, keep up the good work, and most important - enjoy it.
what`s that line again ---- HAMMER them into submission ---- Ha!Ha!
Cheers Mate
Lawrie

Well done Jason,

We are all very happy for you. Hope Michelle is dripping with GOLD next time we see her ;)

Congrats and well deserved

Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Back
Top Bottom