Congratulations Bob Whybrow

Susanne

Just a Bowler
Congratulations to Bob for acheiving a place in the Australian Adult Mens Team to compete in the 21st Asian Tenpin Bowling Championships in Abu Dhabi in October.

Great Bowling Bob!!!!!

Susanne
:):):)

Bob
Mate, Well done.
Enjoy the accolades you deserve them
Animal & Carol

Great to see one of the "oldies" still able to mix it (and mix it WELL) with the young'uns'!!

Congratulations Bob, you have proved that age is just a number ;)!!

Bob,

Great to see a senior who can compete on something other than the Great Wall of China. Great achievement mate. :D:D

Top effort Bob, well done mate on making the team.As well to all the other guys
Cheers Lovey

Congrats Bob ... well done and I knew you could do it. You've been bowling great the few years that I have seen. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Well done Bob, knew you could do it. :):):) Seniors take note - Also Congrats to the others that made the team. Good luck to you all.

Congratulations Bob, a great effort, fantastic to see a "young" senior up there with the best. Good luck when away with the team.

Bobby boy congratulations and well done, always said you were a champion..... and to our little boy Dion a huge congratulations also, he has put in the hard yards and now has been rewarded... Good luck to the entire team.... cheers Tony Long

Hey Bob, great to see you educating the young ones.:cool::cool::cool:
A big congrats on your selection, you deserve it.
Dan Kirwood
Major Sponsor of Mrs Kirkwood:D

Hey Bobby boy,
Well done ol son, nothing like a bit of senior injection to help any team
onya mate.
"The balaclava superhero"

Didn't realise you were this popular Bobby......Ha! Ha!............something I will never be!!!

Congrats again!!

See you in Adelaide soon!!

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom