Commonwealth Youth Games Starts This Wednesday

Graham

Staff member
The 2004 Youth Commonwealth Games commences this Wednesday at Dragon City Lanes in Bendigo, Victoria.

Bowlers will bowl 6 games of Mixed Doubles on Wednesday, followed by the first 3 games of teams that afternoon. Doubles will be bowled on Thursday, with the final 3 games of teams bowled on Thursday afternoon. Masters will be bowled on Friday.

The Australian team consists of Loiuse Ingo, Bianca Flanagan, Matthew Kanafa & Stephen Reynolds.

Well wishers are encouraged to send messages of support to the team either by emailing [email protected] , or by leaving a message replying to this post in the forum, and we will forward onto them before competition starts.

2 South Australians in a team of four, aren't we a great state :)

Good luck to all of you ... make us all proud!

Good luck Matt, Steve, Bianca and Louise!

I'll be there Thursday to cheer you on!
(I'm coming Steve!! You are my hero!)

Alicia

Btw graham it’s Ingoe, not Ingo,

Anyway GOOD luck to all 4 bowlers I know u will do Australia proud, to matt and Louise bring some of that GOLD back to S.A, big mamma aka Steve, u da MAN and finally to Bee, u know what u have to do!! Btw how the box going!

Good luck again

Ash

hey, to all in the team, good luck bowling.....hav fun, bowl well and do us proud! uve all achieved so much and we no u can bring us some of the shiny stuff...lol
:D

hav a good time and the best of luck to u champs!! :p

BIG GOODLUCK TO YA ALL!!!! Ya all no ya can do it and your all great bowlers now just go out there and whip the pants (not literally) off the other countries!!! Louise ya no ya can do it ya've come ahead in leaps and bounds this year now top it off with some comm. gold!! Matty go out there and go your thing ya do so well!!! Bee use all that hotness (ya no what i'm talking bout!!!) and Steve Big Mamma bowl the house down with that Storm bowling products m8!! Big goodluck 2 ya all agen and win some of that pretty gold!!!

Dion :D

Good luck to all the bowlers in the Commonwealth Youth Games Team. Especially Steve, the Storm gear and your fabulous name will come through bro!

Later Da Cowman!

To everyone competing in this week in Bendigo:

This is a huge step in making you not only a better bowler, but a better person as well. Enjoy the spirit of the competition and the camraderie of your fellow bowlers.

See ya there on Wednesday

Good luck to all our competitors especially our bowlers. I know you will represent our sport and Australian bowlers proudly and honourably.
Congrats to Bianca on being selected to carry the flag. A great honour and recognition for not only our sport but for you.

Come on Aussie!

Graeme and Nat.

Back
Top Bottom