CANBERRA SENIORS CUP 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bowlers,
There is one bowler out there that paid acash deposit into a bank that was received into our account on Monday 17/1/11 but unfortunately they forgot to put their name to it.I cannot mark off whoever has paid until i get a name. PLEASE ASAP so i can.

Here is the latest SQUAD listing as at 3-00pm 19/1/11.
Cheers
Ian S

Attachments

• CSC 2011 Squad List.doc
    147 KB · Views: 99
Hi Bowlers,

Just to inform you all that if you are going to stay at the COUNTRY COMFORT MOTEL Greenway and are making a booking DO NOT to mention Senior's Cup.
They have rooms on hold for you bowlers.
Ian S

Hi Bowlers,

Just to inform you all that if you are going to stay at the COUNTRY COMFORT MOTEL Greenway and are making a booking DO NOT forget to mention Senior's Cup.
They have rooms on hold for you bowlers.
Ian S

Hi Mr Ian,
I have paid my entry and did put my name on it around that time and mt receipt shows it, but nevertheless, I will check tonight what date and amount and will send you a message about it thankyou
Paul Terry

Good Morning Bowlers,
Updated List as at 9-30am 3/2/11

I am still waiting for deposits from the following bowlers and as we have reserve bowlers waiting would you all please pay your money by Wednesday 9th February.

"A" squad, Mathew Smith,Rex MEAD, Rob Zikman, Kevin Clunies-Ross.George Sammut,BobbyHinton.
"B" squad, Val Porteous,Paul Chambers
Thanks
Ian Swan

Attachments

• CSC 2011 Squad List.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 67
HI Ian

Sorry to be a pain, but how did i manage to go from 1st reserve in the B squad to 3rd reserve, especially since i have paid my deposit.

Thanks

Janet Pratt:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom