2015 Western Australian Seniors Cup

Sorry but can you please remove David and Tracey Farquharson and Christine Clark from the event this year due to personal reasons.

Thx

Hi, Just wondering, seems to be lacking numbers which took me by surprise. Is there a point where they have to make a decision to go ahead or what?
Nearly August already.

can you please remove Geoff Mure from this event. Unfortunately I will not be able to come

Thanks

Hi Paul/Trish,
Just following up on Strop's post, with the current 28 bowlers in this event will it still be going ahead??? - just wondering, because if it IS cancelled people might want to change there travel plans for the Challenge...
Cheers Tony

This is very sad. 6 local bowlers out of 28 so far. Prize fund is based on 60 so
reality dictates that there will be some very severe cuts made as First in both
divisions is guaranteed.

Hopefully there will be a late flurry of entries

Hi Trish
Is my name down with les Harrison in the same squad ??
Do I need to send a deposit ??
cheers Julie Harrison.

This is very sad. 6 local bowlers out of 28 so far. Prize fund is based on 60 so
reality dictates that there will be some very severe cuts made as First in both
divisions is guaranteed.

Hopefully there will be a late flurry of entries

1st $1,000
2nd $30
3rd $15

at this rate

A late flurry of entries may be pointless soon if it doesnt happen this week. Getting to the point where you have to make a decision on cancelling tournament within the next week or so.

Pity. you would have thought with ATBSO Nationals on immediately after the tournament would have filled weeks ago.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I should have an answer from Alison soon, with what is happening with the tournament.

Julie: Both you and Les are in the same squad A.

Trish

You have scared them away Robert....lol

Thanks Trish, be good to know.

Ashame, not many locals want to give it a go, I can understand Geoff Barry not bowling.. not good enough...lol..

Sorry Trish, but Alan McKay won't be coming to Perth to bowl. Unfortunately, I think his name was entered (inadvertently) to bowl as I was bowling. I will still be bowling in the tournament - if it is still going ahead????

Thanks Annie
Ann Kirby

1st $1,000
2nd $30
3rd $15

at this rate

A late flurry of entries may be pointless soon if it doesnt happen this week. Getting to the point where you have to make a decision on cancelling tournament within the next week or so.

Pity. you would have thought with ATBSO Nationals on immediately after the tournament would have filled weeks ago.

Unfortunately Chin the Open ATBSO Challenge does not start until the following weekend which means bowlers would need to come in a week earlier which would result in extra costs to stay around for the Challenge.

Well its not a week earlier, because open bowlers have to bowl their all events, so generally here by Wednesday. A few extra days accommodation wouldn't hurt surely.
What about those that are not bowling the open teams.......???
Where are all the locals....???

Back
Top Bottom