• 2010 SA Seniors Classic Men.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 35
Final Results

Attachments

• 2010 SA Seniors Classic women.pdf
    13 KB · Views: 125
  • 2010 SA Seniors Classic Men.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 164
Thank you Rondah for the scores - congrats. to winners. Time now for some SA red wine !!!

Flower

Well done to Jeanette & Kevin on their wins this weekend.
Thank you Rondah for the updates
(and a personal thanks to Andrew who kept me informed while we were at the Caboolture Open :D)

cheers
Carol

Congratulations to Kevin and Jeanette, also to the Committee for a friendly, well run tournament. Should also mention that the Mawson Lakes Motel is a good accom. and meal venue - great steak!
Cheers
Greg W

Well done to the winners and also Darrell Holt who came second, great effort Daggie !
Hope you made it home safe and well and didnt have to take too many corners with your GPS !

Was a great tournament and lots of fun ....Go Saints !

Congrats to Jeanette and Kevin on great wins.

I would also like to congratulate all involved in a great tournament. From the committee to the extremely friendly staff at the counter.

Absolutely fantastic.

I must say, SA footy supporters are pretty ordinary but the bowlers are great. :):p:D

David

A big congrat's to Jeanette and Kevin on their win, both bowled fantastic.
Congrat's to the staff and all involved on a well run tournament, hard but fair conditions and all the bowlers were friendly and good company. I had a ball, thanks to the Mawson Lakes, a good stay and all the other sponsors thanks:):):):):). To that wonderful Lady who scored when the scoring went down a big thanks.:):):):):)

Gordon Robinson

Congratulations to Kevin and Jeanette and to all the people who ran a great tournament, we all do appreciate all the time you put in for us (I WILL BE BACK) had a great time go VICS.

Darrell Holt (Daggie)

Back
Top Bottom