2015 Western Australian Seniors Cup

Hi Trish,
Mick May has paid in full for this tournament but is not showing on the latest squad listing.
Cheers

Attached is copies of squad lists.

Mick, I'm still waiting for AMF to get back with confirmation of payment.

Trish

Attachments

• Western Australian Seniors Cup 2015 Squads.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 60
  • WA Seniors Cup.pdf
    35 KB · Views: 34
Hi Trish

At the risk of stating the obvious, the number are very disappointing. Has there been any thought to changing the format of the event, eg. bowling a single squad? I understand people may have made prior arrangements which would make that difficult but it might be worth asking the question early to get people's views. If all else fails, we can sit down and have a few beverages.

I sympathise with with the organisers - it takes as much effort to organise a 27 bowler tournament as it does for a 70 bowler event. Are you expecting an influx of local bowlers to boost the numbers?

See you in 10 days time.

Cheers

Hi Trish,

Sorry to do it to you guys with the already low numbers.

Can you please remove me from the tournament. Got a phone call this morning from TBA this morning.
They have had someone pull out of the men's Senior World Championship team yesterday and im 1st reserve.

Thanks

Rob Chinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: CT
Hello Trish
My phone number is 0274721807 just in case three are any changes in the squad times . I will be in Perth from Monday afternoon .
Thanks Fred Housham GS

Hi Trish.
Im In Perth but I have to pull out of tournament.Not feeling up to it
Need a few days to recover from the drive over.
Thanks
Andy Mckay

Back
Top Bottom