Brooker Comeback 300

R

Roy

Just wanted to congratulate David Brooker. After taking several years off from the tournament scene, Dave made a sensational comeback on the weekend by shooting a perfect 300 in masters qualifying in Illawarra on Saturday. All twelve were as flush as can be. Dave even had the courtesy of allowing me to watch his achievement, something I denied him when I threw mine a few weeks ago.
Well done!!!

great news

i used to love watching this bloke in president shield even though i was always going for SQ

Congratulations David on making a comeback and secondly for bowling a solid 300 in the Masters. I used to play against David at AMF Hornsby and if he was zoned in there was no beating him, he has an awesome bowling action and his hitting power at the pocket is unreal you have to see it to believe it

Well Done !!!

Hey, I remember David Brooker from a long time ago. Hornsby bowling
centre in fact, 198?. Well done David, hope to see you at a tournament
shooting them down. cheers

Christ almighty, there's a blast from the past!!!

I bowled my first ever game in President Shield against big Dave 14 years back, I often wondered what'd happened to him in the years since.

Great player back then too. Congrats on the 300.

Hey Dave,

Great to see the scores continue to roll in after your comeback late last year. 2nd 300 in the last couple of months if my memory serves me.

You must love the masters qualifying rounds mate, 300 in the Aus. Nationals, and now in these masters.

I still remember bowling against Dave in President Shield way back in '94. Oh my god that was a long time ago.

Great to see you back, and keep up the good bowling. Hope to catch up at SA cup if possible mate.

Lance

I would like to congratulate David brooker on another 300 game bowled at Liverpool in the N.S.W premier league. David's games were 198,216,300,257,187,215 and 290 for a 237 ave for his seven games. Well done Dave, look foward to catching up with you in Adelaide.

Back
Top Bottom