bowlingballsaustralia.com.au

Oblitorator87

I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum to ask this or not.
But has anyone used bowlingballsaustralia.com.au before?

If so did it meet your needs?

Because I recently delt with them and he has scammed me of $300.
I purchased shoes and 2 balls.
Got the shoes and 1 ball.

This was 5 months ago.

Im not the one to make trouble but I was curious to see if this has happen to anyone else?

Thanks.

Hey - careful everyone. You may well be right in what you are saying, but it is your side of the matter only. There could be risks in going public this way.

I would be interested in hearing other peoples accounts on this story as I was only recently going to contact the site in regards to buying off this site.

Thanks tonx, I couldn't reply to your pm as I don't have 10 or more post's ( silly rule )
I appreciate the info.

I can only imagine what this info was.....it's no secret Tonx and BBA do not get on well.

Besides, if this happened 5 months ago, why has this taken so long to surface?

Sam, you have a PM.

Hey - careful everyone. You may well be right in what you are saying, but it is your side of the matter only. There could be risks in going public this way.

This has been very private for the past 5 months but nothing came from it.

I really did not want to go this way.
But this matter was not going to resolve it self unless I went public about this.
I don't want to come across as a person to cause trouble.
I just want this matter resolved as soon as possible.

I can only imagine what this info was.....it's no secret Tonx and BBA do not get on well.

Besides, if this happened 5 months ago, why has this taken so long to surface?

Sam, you have a PM.

Hey Michael Tran, the industries armchair expert, hows business these days? I pmed him to get in contact with you. Moral to the story, don't steal from your customers and this stuff doesn't get posted on the boards. I sent him the details in a pm so as not to slander your business on the public forum. Next time I won't bother sending a pm.

Great job!

On and on edit, I'm still laughing at the reply you gave to your customer, trying to make it look like it is his fault that you guys didn't deliver the ball he paid for.

Personally I have used this guy quite a few times and never had any problems, and will not hesitate to use him again.
Once again this is my personal experience only.

Hey Michael Tran, the industries armchair expert,

First of all, your petty snide insults have no effect on me, nor will they ever.

hows business these days?

Like every small business these days bereft of funding, it hasn't all been roses......but were still here (thank you for your concern, appreciate the hint of sarcasm.)

don't steal from your customers and this stuff doesn't get posted on the boards

Now you're accusing me of something I haven't done. Watch what you say.

I'm still laughing at the reply you gave to your customer, trying to make it look like it is his fault that you guys didn't deliver the ball he paid for.

Asking for details of the transaction is in no way making a customer feel bad about not getting his gear. You will find there is a little more to this story than meets the eye. Do you have ALL the facts?

Ask yourself this question in future before opening your mouth. I am armed with plenty of size 12 shoes to stuff in there....would you like left or right foot? Possibly a wide fit?

I contacted Visionary about who the distributor in Australia was, as I was interested in some of their Bowling Balls. They told me that due to their previous distributor (Bowling Balls Australia) owing a significant amount to them that they no longer have a distributor in Australia. I was forced to purchase my franky may from buddies proshop in the US.

This company seem really bad with paying their bills, and to wait 5 months to send a customer a ball they have sold is just rude. I would never deal with them personally.

Roger

Wow this has gone a long way :S
Michael I want a progress as to when I will receive a refund on my ball?
I cannot pm yet so send me your email address via pm and I will continue to email you there.

Thank you.

I contacted Visionary about who the distributor in Australia was, as I was interested in some of their Bowling Balls. They told me that due to their previous distributor (Bowling Balls Australia) owing a significant amount to them that they no longer have a distributor in Australia. I was forced to purchase my franky may from buddies proshop in the US.

This company seem really bad with paying their bills, and to wait 5 months to send a customer a ball they have sold is just rude. I would never deal with them personally.

Roger

Get onto Peter Bowling as far as Visionary stuff goes, i think he can help out.

Mate....you started it, you finish it.

You post on an open forum expect to get opions you did not ask for.

Rob

Early in this thread, I cautioned against this type of subject being on a forum. Apart from people who comment, possibly opening themselves up to legal problems, consider how likely it is to bring third parties into dispute with each other, all based on partial and untested information. ( from either side )

That's why we have consumer tribunals and courts, so each side of a dispute can be tested and examined.

Consider that one party to a dispute ( the complainant ), went to one court, and presented his case, while the other party ( the respondent ) went to a different court and presented his case. Anybody want to say that we wouldn't get two different and opposite decisions?

Let's not be silly! Best to just refrain from commenting on the subject matter.

Back
Top Bottom