Misleading Internet Company - BowlersChoice

S

ss

Hi everyone, this post it let everyone know of a misleading internet company I dealt with. There name was BowlersChoice.

Many emails were sent 2 and from BowlersChoice and the actual Linds Company on the purchase of a 3 shoe set Semi Custom Linds. Basically during these emails, I was advised by BowlersChoice that their quote included a special bag that held 3 shoes (kind of like another bowling bag worth about AUD$80). The reason I knew about this bag was because Linds themselves told me it was included in their price for the semi customs. I even asked BowlersChoice again their quote was cheaper than Linds themselves and did it definately include the shoe bag. The said yes so I went ahead with the order.

I received the shoes but no bag. Now they are denying ever to have any knowledge of a 3 shoe bag. They say all you get is the separate individual shoe bags. Linds have now advised me I can purchase this bag through them direct and pay again for shipping charges! Not happy!!

This is notice to all Australian bowlers to beware of this company.

Regards
Scott Sadler
icon_sad.gif

Hi Scott,
I have brought a few things from the States
from time to time including Linds.
The company I have used is called SKORMOR, All delivery times promised have been met and all that has been ordered was delivered,including prices quoted.
Merry Xmas
Greg Sawyer
icon_smile.gif

Thanks for that. If I ever do anything over the net again I'll check them out.

Dissapointing though these companies that do this, I don't see what they achieve as they will loose business from word of mouth.

Is there anyone else out there that has had bad experiences with internet companies?

Merry Christmas to all too.

Regards
Scott

Back
Top Bottom