Winner of the **Win a Ball Competition**

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Congratulation goes to Rowey the lil lefty with a guess of 224 for Jason Belmonte and was Closest to the qualifying average of 223.83...

Please contact Vincent Pearson from ALL BOWLING SUPPLIES to claim your prize...

Thanks go to ALL BOWLING SUPPLIES for their donation of a 15lb Columbia Action Attack Bowling Ball for this competition...
ALL BOWLING SUPPLIES - "FOR ALL YOUR BOWLING NEEDS" for all your latest release gear. Huge range of balls, bags, shoes, gloves and other accessories from every manufacturer at fantastic prices.
Check out their online Pro Shop adds http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=14050 or call Vince Pearson on 0417-903-593 for any assistance.

Or email Vince at [email protected]

Without these sponsors these comps wouldn't go ahead...Thanks once again Vincent!

Well, when I heard the news I was in a bit of shock. I'm absolutely stoked to win the Action Attack.

A HUGE thank you goes out to Vincent at ALL BOWLING SUPPLIES for your brilliant work, and to Jase and everybody else who help get these type of competitions running. Truly appreciated.

Also, thank you to everybody for your comments.

Lastly, to Belmo. Mate, thanks for winning :D Coming off the back of winning Challenge Fairfield Youth to win this is amazing.

Thanks once again to everybody who made this possible!
Bubye
Rowey :p

thats awosme great guess there rowey the li'l lefty congrates on the new ball

Back
Top Bottom