Winner of the **Win a Voucher Competition**

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Congratulation goes to methomann with a guess of 228.6 for George Frilingos and was Closest to the qualifying average of 232.61...

Rhys McCormick Please contact Max Bastian from BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA to claim your prize...

Thanks must go to one of our site's sponsors BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA for their donation of a $250.00 Voucher for this competition.

BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA - "The Tenpin Bowling Discount Store" for all your latest release gear. Huge range of balls, bags, shoes, gloves and other accessories from every manufacturer at fantastic prices.

Check out their website at www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au or call Max on 08 8281 6620 or 0422 258404 for any assistance.

Without the support of these sponsors, these comps wouldn't go ahead...Thanks once again Max!

Thankyou so much for this prize.I have just come on to the site and found that i have won this fantastic prize.I am so stoked on winning this competion.Thankyou so much must go to max from Bowling Balls Australia and also Totalbowling.

Hey yeah,

Well done to George on bowling up to Rhys's expectations and assisting him in winning the prize :D

Back
Top Bottom