bowling scene in perth

bepp

Havent picked up a bowling ball since well before fairlanes closed down,had an idea what was happening then,like tournaments,but whats on these days is bowling still as popular.wouldnt mind bowling again ,does anyone know of any singles ,doubles leagues around,looking for bowlers ,last av i had was bout 165

Hi Joe

If your looking for a goos tournament series, try the WA Sports Series. ITs a low cost one day event every 2 months bowling on the PBA tournament patterns. Its a great day out and you meet new friends every event.

PM me if you would like some more info on them.

As for leagues, Cannington has a few good leagues on a tuesday and thursday night (teams), and a mixed doubles league on monday nights.

their phone number 9451 7333 if you would like to call them and see availability of spaces.

Hope this helps

Matt

Hi Joe,
ATBSO WA has its membership starting at age 18 years, they bowl about once a month, with both handicap and scratch divisions, there are normally around 30 - 40 bowlers so the field is quite good. - Its all about the competition so the prize fund is not fantastic but it is all returned to the bowlers last months 1st place was $250- if you want to bowl on good patterns suitable for all shots and techniques - give that a go, people can bowl in both the sports series and ATBSO giving them the opportunity for competition - Anyone can contact any of the members, we are in all centres for information or contact myself - Paul 0405974370

Re: ILL HEALTH

THANK YOU TO THOSE CONCERNED FREINDS THAT HAVE CONTACTED ME IN THE PAST FEW HOURS REGARDING ANN'S ILL HEALTH :confused:- I AM PLEASED TO ADVISE THAT THERE APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN SOME CROSSED WIRES FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE AS ANN IS FIGHTING FIT AND GIVING ME A HARD TIME AS USUAL :surrender:
THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN ANY WAY
KJ

SPORTS SERIES

THE WA SPORTS SERIES (WASS) APPEARS TO BE A GREAT AVENUE FOR COMPETITION IN PERTH ALONG WITH THE ATBSO;)

Back
Top Bottom