Bowling Balls Australia

Hi

in May I followed cunsumer affairs advice and sent max a letter, requesting goods or a refund or legal action..
one week after him receving my letter, max's partner turned up on my door step with 2/3 of my order.
she said the other third of my order will be on the next shipment....but here it is another 2 months on and still
waiting.

max still isnt answering his phone or emails.....

Clearly negative posts on here do not worry him, there are dozens of them.

Suggest you follow up your next step with consumer affairs again to sort it all out.

He wont be getting any business from the people who frequent here so i highly doubt anyone on here can help you, no offence, its just the truth.

Once again, if you are watching BBA.... boooooooooo!!!!

Hi

in May I followed cunsumer affairs advice and sent max a letter, requesting goods or a refund or legal action..
one week after him receving my letter, max's partner turned up on my door step with 2/3 of my order.
she said the other third of my order will be on the next shipment....but here it is another 2 months on and still
waiting.

max still isnt answering his phone or emails.....
pretty sure he still bowls on a Tuesday night at Salisbury Bowland, if you live in Adelaide why not go down there and see him face to face and find out whats going on? i know i would.

Was told last night that Max does'nt bowl anymore on Tuesday night....Has been keeping a low profile for quite some time now...

This is all quite interesting, I have known Max now for about 6 yrs now. Over this time, I have found him to be extremely proffessional and a good friend. I have purchased thousands of dollars of equipment for myself and much more for friends and fellow bowlers. Every time each order arrived within a week and I could follow the shipment through a tracking order number. I always received a good discount and referred other bowlers as to where to get their equipment. I have been out of the loop for about 3 years now due to severe family issues and I don't get on here as much as I used to, so I haven't bought any equipment for that period of time either, but I still send a Xmas message and get a reply.
It's sad and shocking if something like this has happened. I'm not taking sides or anything of that sort, it's just seems like a shame that for someone who gave so much for this sport, this could actually be true.
I have gone through and still subjected to things that you only hear about and don't think can actually happen to you only someone else.
I am looking forward to getting back on my feet properly and to participate in a sport that I love so dearly and get to meet all those wonderful friends that I have made because of this sport.
I am sorry for the issues that you have been experiencing, hope everyone gets what was ordered, like I said, I have been out of it for 3 years, it's sad.....

I am in the same boat at you Spicko, hell....I even recieved a ball I wanted before I paid for it. That was 4 years ago though.

This is all quite interesting, I have known Max now for about 6 yrs now. Over this time, I have found him to be extremely proffessional and a good friend. I have purchased thousands of dollars of equipment for myself and much more for friends and fellow bowlers. Every time each order arrived within a week and I could follow the shipment through a tracking order number. I always received a good discount and referred other bowlers as to where to get their equipment. I have been out of the loop for about 3 years now due to severe family issues and I don't get on here as much as I used to, so I haven't bought any equipment for that period of time either, but I still send a Xmas message and get a reply.
It's sad and shocking if something like this has happened. I'm not taking sides or anything of that sort, it's just seems like a shame that for someone who gave so much for this sport, this could actually be true.
I have gone through and still subjected to things that you only hear about and don't think can actually happen to you only someone else.
I am looking forward to getting back on my feet properly and to participate in a sport that I love so dearly and get to meet all those wonderful friends that I have made because of this sport.
I am sorry for the issues that you have been experiencing, hope everyone gets what was ordered, like I said, I have been out of it for 3 years, it's sad.....

Sad? Wonder if everyone who has been ripped off by this thief thinks its sad??

Have to agree with Super spicko on this, had a lot of dealings with Max without a hitch.

Times are obviously tough for him, plus others involved.

Amazing we only read about the complaints and very few willing to say the good things he has done for bowling............boy we are a country of knockers..........

Kick a man when he's obviously down..............

Cheers

Tony

I can see where you are coming from Tony in some respect, but mostly disagree with what you say.

I work in the customer service industry and to take peoples money and not provide a product or service is simply put - illegal.

If there are circumstances that are causing him problems im sure that if he was contactable or spoke up about the issues to the people he owes products to then im sure all would be resolved.

The multiple examples of phones and emails going unanswered is what is causing the 'kicks'.

The ball is in his court.

I can't comment on the current situation but all I can say is I dealt with Max many times a few years ago. He was always helpful and equipment always arrived on time as promised and as per request. He even invited me into his home and allowed me to use the shower when I was down there for a tournament, and not only that he gave me a shirt to wear as well as I didn't have a spare with me.

I'm sorry to hear people have recently had bad experiences but I can only go by my previous experiences. Max was always good to me.

Back
Top Bottom