Rachuig Draft

F

frogie

Has any one heard anything about the rachuig draft .
If so who was drafted ?
And By what state. In Melbourne i know that Kerry Grovestock has been Drafted by N.T, but we haven't heard who else has been drafted .

Good question! Worded a different way, the question would be what does the NT Rachiug team (male & female) look like?

Interested to see if anyone knows!

The only team that is still to drafted is W.A
N. T. only need one bowler this year which is Kerry Gravestock

As far as I am aware, WA don't need to draft. They already have 7 men and 7 women :

Mike Muir
Matt Fragall
Matt Rogers
Richard Bentley
Scott Andrews
Clinton Phelps
Brad Ellis

Shelley Fragall
Debbie Baldock
Bonita Muir
Amanda Ladlow
Toni Woodcock
Kimberley Fragall
Marnie Young

Well then the draft is over for this year then
cos there was only the 2 teams what were drafting
this year .

well that being the case is there ANYONE who knows the make up of the NT teams (mena and women)?? such a closely guarded secret only implies they have something to hide maybe!!??
:roll: :lol: 8)

It shouldn't be a secret, especially not this close to the event! If it was, bad luck coz it aint anymore!!!!
As far as we know (and you have to remember we have moved from the NT since the rolloff) the teams are :p :

Ronald Voukolos
Scott Sadler
Andrew Macarthur
Angelo Maglieri
Robin Sands
Robert Kennedy
Eddie Berry (we heard Leigh Polkinghorne couldn't go)

BobbiJo Kalcher
Kaye Talbot
Yvette Thompson
Renata Maglieri
Tamara Senjuschenko
Kerry Gravestock - draft

when we left NT there were 2 empty spots in the ladies team, but maybe someone from Alice has nominated??? Can't help you there, and if I forgot a Darwin lady...I am very sorry, the colder climes have obviously affected my memory!!! :oops:
Good luck to the NT and all the teams in this years Rachuig competition :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom