Legends Signature Series Balls

Toshio

Videogame Master!
Hey all

New Legends Signature Series of bowling balls has just arrived in the Pro Shop (here at home) and I've never seen or heard anything of them before now.

Does anyone already have one of these bowling balls, if so how do they go?

From what I've seen and heard they will only work for the person who it's drilled for and supposedly absorb little lane oil compared to all the other leading manufactures.

If you don't know what Im talking about go here and see for yourself:
http://www.legendsbowling.com/default.html

Any on-lane performance would be greatly appreciated.

Toshio

Well Toshio ...

A good mate of mine threw his first 300 with a Legends ball .... and now has 2 x 300's. They sound pretty good too me.

Some honest, unbiased feedback:

I owned the new standard, the absolute power and the world class. All 3 balls were very powerful, and loved softer conditions. When the pattern got a little tougher or flatter, all 3 seemed to labour down the lanes (highly likely due to their medium/higher rg values)

The World Class seemed to leave alot of backrow pins, as it never deflected through the deck. It was smooth, and gave a good read on the lanes.

The Absolute Power was much stronger than advertised, and would leave a few 9pins with my entry angles.

The new standard was unreal on a house shot, but was practically useless on a tougher pattern (for me anyways, it may have been due to its drilling)

These are simply my opinions, and the balls could be completely different for you.

Good Luck and hope this helps!

A lot of bowling balls work that way..

Well no not really, I mate of mine has a Punisher drilled for him, yet when I use it I average 220.

Also I have a Tremor that everyone uses and they average higher than they normally do with their own stuff.

Toshio

I should have also added that Im left-handed. So hence...not all bowling balls drilled for you ONLY work for you! And supposedly these "Legends Bowling Balls" are like that!

Toshio

Back
Top Bottom