Bowling Balls Australia

stop rubbishing bba i have bought balls from max in the past and found that the courier service was good and if max has some family problems you should show some compassion he trying the best he can and if he best is not good enough for you then you should visit your local bowling centre and stop rubbishing bba and max.
cheers matthew smith

Well actually TB used to support Max and BBA, and i must say am a little disappointed that its gone down this track and i find out that BBA is still operating...BBA owes TB for advertising on this site and was told that BBA couldn't afford to pay it...To then find out that BBA is still trading is a little disappointing knowing what they owe TB...

Hope you get your balls mate

stop rubbishing bba i have bought balls from max in the past and found that the courier service was good and if max has some family problems you should show some compassion he trying the best he can and if he best is not good enough for you then you should visit your local bowling centre and stop rubbishing bba and max.
cheers matthew smith
What a croc of $hit... He is running a business and as such people are paying for a product and not receiving it... Passing on bad service is not rubbishing the person but stopping the same thing happening to others. If this was a once off it might be excusable but this has happened to often for it to be a coincidence.

I have attached your invoice herewith. Our preferred method of payment at any time is by EFT or cash deposit into our CBA account as against PayPal. To get your order finalised in time for this shipping (won't get there in time from PayPal), it will need to be direct into our account on this occasion. Does that work OK for you?

Thats interesting. Everytime i use Paypal to pay for things, it is an instant transfer. Even if i don't have enough in my paypal account, it is still an instant transfer without a credit card as i have my bank account registered with them. They then get the money off me. Bank transfers for a person that you haven't transfered to before can take up to 48 hours to go through. Something is just not right there.

Good luck with it, hopefully you get some resolve.

Someone else was having trouble about 6 months ago... That was an interesting thread to read... Anyway, try getting in contact with http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/members/emmtee83.html he might be able to help...

Hello, I was wondering if you've been able to get any assistance or response from BBA? I too am in a similar situation waiting for some shoes I'd ordered and paid for to arrive. BBA very accommodating to start with, then nothing.

I dont like seeing people being ripped off.
I sent BBA an email yesterday morning enquiring about stock.
Max replied within 15 minutes more than happy to take my order and money.
Seems there is no problems with his email !!!
When i replied with questions and concerns about people that haven't received their order and will that happen to me there was no reply
and hasn't been a reply since.
Just like there has been no reply to others on here asking where their order is.
What does that tell you ???

Thank you for your response (it is quite refreshing to actually get one :)). I just can't fathom how this guy is still operating. Max if you are following this thread, I would advise you to contact me either via email or mobile (you have both) within the next 48 hrs or I will be forced to take this matter further. Zero contact is unacceptable.

Wow poor form BBA.

Not good for business Max (if you are watching) to have your brand rubbished on the biggest bowling forum in Aus.

I hope you all get what you paid for.

Just like to give a update.

I am still trying to get MAX to give me a refund (I feel like im flogging a dead cat here).
But I have bought my balls from Ballistic Revs (Ballistic Revs - HOME). Now this isnt a plug, I just like to give credit where credit is due. Michael was brilliant, it was like night and day dealing with him compared to MAX, got my balls in 2 weeks of ordering and they look smick. Now just need to get them drilled. I am recommending him to my friends and telling ppl to stay away from max.

I just hope I can get my money back from max now.

Been out of the scene for a long time. I used to get alot of gear off Max and he always gave a good service. It's disappointing to hear how things have gone.

I hope people get the gear they paid for.

Generally speaking Ombudsmen are set up in all industries, specifically to protect consumers from organisations, companies AND government departments against unfair treatment. See definition below;

ombudsman : definition
noun (ombudsmen)
An appointed official whose duty is to investigate complaints, generally on behalf of individuals such as consumers or taxpayers, against institutions such as companies and government departments.

Thats Bull****, i delt with BBA About 2 years ago and once was enough! Good luck everyone, hope you get your stuff

Just to clarify ... my post was in relation to one earlier from Jim about Ombudsmen ... was just a general observation that Ombudsmen are not just for Government departments.

As for the issue at hand, dissapointing to read ..... but as others have said, the Australian bolwing community all reads this site .... it wont take long for word to get around and no one else gets caught out.

I consider myself to be one of the LUCKY people. Have been dealing with Max from BBA for almost 6 years and have never had a problem. Goods/products always arrive within the week of placing an order.

Mrs P.

I also consider myself one of the luck people. I have dealt with Max for many years, never had a problem, and goods have always arrived within a week (to WA). Sorry to hear that he MAY have fallen on bad times.
Brenda Kirkwood

I consider myself to be one of the LUCKY people. Have been dealing with Max from BBA for almost 6 years and have never had a problem. Goods/products always arrive within the week of placing an order.
Mrs P.

Mrs P, I pose two questions......
1) When was the last time you purchased/received anything from BBA?
2) If you do have suck good luck (or rapport) with Max, perhaps you could contact him and tell us where our stuff is?

To be really honest, I'm more cranky about the lack of communication from this man. If the dude said to me the shoes were coming from the States floating in the same crates as Alex, Melman, Gloria and Marty (Madagascar), I'd be cranky but it would be easier to reconcile. As it stands, to the best of my knowledge....he has taken my money and run!! Landline (as documented in thread) is disconnected, no response from emails sent, SMSs not answered and his mobile goes straight to message bank. All I can say is...Max, you'd better be trapped under something heavy!!!!!!!

Try this link and have a read through the info provided and contact the relevant authority.
This way, you will be more likely to receive a reasonable response and find out what exactly the state of play is in yours' situations with regard to the non-arrival of paid goods.

Back
Top Bottom