Bowler interviews forum

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
How about using this forum to interview bowlers after tournament wins, something like a post-tournament press conference. I ask TB members would you be interested in hearing from tournament winners and be able to respond to their victory interviews?? I'd like to hear more from winners like in any other sport instead of a simple victory speech where all they do is thank everyone. Doesn't have to be just the winners being interviewed, it can be second or third place getters, or an interview with George F because he didn't make the cut or Jason Walsh qualifies 1st but finishes 9th. I'd like to know bowlers feelings on their performances during and after tournaments....

Another crazy idea from TB's token black guy

Nice idea. This could provide valuable insights into what goes right and not so right in tournament play and give aspiring players an idea of what they are in for and can do.

To save our hard working administrators time, it could even take a standard form with the option for free comment in it somewhere.

nice idea.. but i think your asking alot of jase and kelllie. to run around and try and get an interview of people. when they already do a bucket load at tournaments..

nice idea.. but i think your asking alot of jase and kelllie. to run around and try and get an interview of people. when they already do a bucket load at tournaments..

Thanks Luke, yes unlike some we don't have alot of time on our hands.

But it will be something we will look into.

Not if there was a set pro forma that was emailed to the winner of each event

Have to agree with George on this point....other option is to have it sent to tournament director to give to the bowler and get the bowler to email details back. Just an added suggestion.....

Back
Top Bottom