SENIORS FORUM

P

Pedro

Chairperson, June Voukolos wishes to advise that she will be holding a forum for Seniors bowlers (over 50s) on Friday 17th January from 7.30pm until 10.30pm at a conference room at the Buckingham Motor Inn, 1130 Nepean Highway, Highett Vic 3190

Bowlers wishing to attend or groups should register at [email protected] so that seating can be arranged.

Bowlers travelling from interstate may like to book accommodation at the Buckingham by contacting Buckingham Motor Inn on 03 9555 0011.

The forum is designed to be an informative discussion covering Seniors Rankings, Seniors Tournaments, TBA Nationals, Seniors National Training Squad and any other matters pertaining to Seniors Bowlers.

An agenda for the meeting will be provided by return email when registering attendance.

Hi Peter,
Has the age for senior status changed to over fifty now from 45.?

Jan Morton

Hi Jan,

I believe that a lot of this has to do with our 2003 Australian Senior team, ASC requirements, 2003 Nationals sponsorship and TBA affiliation with WTBA and ABF.

In order to make the 2003 Australian Senior team one needs to be 50+ as at 01.01.03.

FIQ, WTBA and ABF define a senior as 50+.

ATBSO membership is 45+.

I'll be at the forum as even I need to learn a little more on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom