Australian Teams announced

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Congrats to the 6 guys who made the Australian mens team over the course of the weekend, certainly a new look and young team. Also to the boys and girls who rolled off for the youth team, well done on your selection.

MENS TEAM

Paul Trotter
Christian Purdue
Brian Pilkington
Ross Brown
Ben Taylor
Brendan Meads

GIRLS TEAM

Lexi Nicole
Rebecca Whiting
Amanda-Sue Fischer
Laura Kairn

BOYS TEAM

Kevin McRae
Chris Watson
Ben Taylor
Sam Cooley

well done to all who made the teams....a special congratulations to Pilko and Meadsey well done guys

Yes Congrats to all those who made the teams

Also well done to all those who did not make the teams
but rolled off on conditions that were newish to them
and made for some interesting personal struggles

In the end a pretty good format and end result

Well done to all - special congrats. to Pilko, Meadsy and Ben from the Sunshine State.

Flower

Great looking teams. Congrats to all.
Special one to Mr. Meads. Way to go mate, we believed you could do it.

Grant

A big congrates to Ben Taylor for making the teams he was awesome to watch he went down with his mind set to make both teams and nothing was going to stop him and also Brendan after a slow start fought hard at the finish and it bad off congrates buddy. As for Ben Donnelly he used it as a great learning curve and never gave in.
Cindy Donnelly.

Well done Pilko...Great news mate...Congrats to the rest who made it also...

Great to see Christian Purdue in the team. He has tried very hard for a very long time.

In addition to his time on the, lanes Christian has been working behind the scene to promote the TBA. A task perhaps just a litle harder than making the Australian team.

Anyway congratulations mate good to see.

Congratulations to all roll off bowlers for putting yourself out there to access Australian team pathways and provide TBA with a great field of bowlers - I do know that TBA is examining all processes to promote the Australian team pathways and carefully assess each step - I know that over the next few years bowlers, coaches and TBA work together to make the system better each year. Again proving that all results identify things in our game that we can work on to make stronger teams in the future - well done Pilko, Meadsy and Ben - best wishes for a successful Championship and team result to all in the teams.

Gail

Congrats to all that made it ... especially Meadsy !!

I've found your uniform ...

Attachments

• ATisket-1.jpg
    ATisket-1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 18
Congrats Meadsy, Ben, Bec and Kevin for making the team. Specially Ben for making both sides. I know you'll all do us proud! :)

Well done to all the guys that made the team. Well done to my mate Christian. Good to see Kevin Mcrae make the boys as well. Couldn't have been coached by his old man who still looks 35.
Wenban are you back yet.
Cheers Lovey

When done to all for making the team.

Top stuff Christian.

Should've been there years ago ... but finally you've got your deserved chance.

Back
Top Bottom