Aust World Youth Team

lgt

Good luck to the bowlers who have headed off to Helsinki for the World Youth Championships: especially Sam Cooley, Lexi Nicoll and Amanada-Sue Fisher from NSW (and expat Kevin McRae !!)

Other bowlers from Vic - Rebecca Whiting, Laura Kairn and Kevin McRae, Qld Ben Taylor and WA Chris Watson.

They will be enjoying summer in Helsinki and around 19 hours of daylight with summer solstice! no problem for the young ones!

Best of luck Team

Cheers
Leanne

Sam Cooley is currently second in his squad and looking good to make the top 4. Keep it going Sam!!! Two more games to go!

Cow

Sam's Done it!!!! A medal for Australia in Singles!!! Good luck in the finals Sam, hopefully you can bring home the GOLD!!!!

Cow

Sam finished second. I'm pretty sure that Bowl.com will have replays of the event. It seems that Sam just lost his look in the final.

Still a tremendous effort by Sam and I'm proud of you mate!!!

Cow

To everyone...

The site that I posted before has put up the finals of the singles..

Well done sam.. Keep it up

Way to go Sam - we asked for a medal, any colour, and you have delivered !!

Goodluck to all the Aussies for the rest of the tournament.

Cheers
Leanne

Girls finished on the short oil at 10th with another 3 games on long oil for tomorrow.

Boys have finished the first three games in 2nd position - well down.

Best of luck for the Teams events tomorrow

Leanne

Both teams are back on long oil for the last three games of the teams event.

Currently Girls in overall 10th with some work to do to catch stepladder spots

Boys overall 4th with 62 pins separating the top 5 positions

All Events - currently best is Sam in 5th spot with 217.3 average and Lexi in 14th with 206.9 average. The top 16 go through to Matchplay, best of five games elimination.

Dig deep aussies and Good Luck !!

Leanne
Pics and more info at tenpin.org.au

Back
Top Bottom