Australian Open Spot - Sunshine

Thanks Ralph & Chris thats my fault for being out of competitive bowling circles for awhile that I didn't know that.

Thanks for the entries guys. To date we have 14 bowlers for the event. It was based on 12 bowlers, so there may be some cash for 2nd place as there is not yet enough for 2 free entries. But all bowlers also get the $50 discount on their AO entry.

Regards,

Brett

just out of curiosity brett how many entries do you need 2 give away 2 spots ?

can you please put me down aswell
michael carlile

Hi Brett,

Can you please put myself and Bernie Grueso. This would be a good practice session for me...

Leo Torres

hi brett can u put me back in please like vi and leo im coming for some practice havnt been bowling very well at sunshine

Great turn out for the Sunshine AO Win A Spot - 28 bowlers
Payout was increased to 2 spots as well as $40 for 3rd and $20 for 4th
Results for the top 10 are as follows
Billy Tanasiciuc 218.8 avg
Terry Silva 217.3 avg
Kelvin Mueller 214.8 avg
Nick Walsh 204.6 avg
Peter Hammond 203.5 avg
James Bowles 203 avg
Bernie Grueso 202.2avg
Andrew Thorpe 200.6 avg
John Clemmet 199.1 avg
=Nick Williamson 197.1 avg
=Alan Notman 197.1 avg

Also congratulatins got the Billy on a terrific 297 game in game 4 of the event.
Congrats to Billy and Terry who won the 2 spots available on what was the supposed AO pattern.
Looks to be a challenging condition to say the least

2 Lefties in the field and both finished 1st and 2nd.

Us righties have alot of work to do if that's going to be the pattern.

Well done to the top 4
Billy Tanasiciuc, Terry Silva, Kelvin Mueller & Nick Walsh. You guys put on a great show for us watching last night.
Well done Billy on your 297 and 279 games. And to all of those who were posting high scores.
This years AO should be interesting.

Congrats to Billy on a superb effort. Thanks for the neutral post Kelvin you would have been well within your right to mention how I stole the spot off you in the last block. Not that easy Ralphy. Hey Noddy I gather Steve gave you a call. Good luck to all fronting up next weekend.

Congrats to Billy on a superb effort. Thanks for the neutral post Kelvin you would have been well within your right to mention how I stole the spot off you in the last block. Not that easy Ralphy. Hey Noddy I gather Steve gave you a call. Good luck to all fronting up next weekend.
Since i posted the results up here i had to stay professional and sportsman like lol!!! I wont type what i was saying under my breathe :mad: lol!

Back
Top Bottom