Australian Open - December 2005

boybrowny

Can anyone tell me the following ...

1. Name of the bowl this event is held in

2. Name of the hotel across the road

3. Dates of the tournament...

I want to get in and book my accommodation and airfares early!

ALSO - anything regarding the surface type and oiling machine/ pattern would be good so I can limit the equipment I bring down...

Cheers.

PB

Pete

Its the Brunswick Australian Cup at Canberra International Bowl at Tuggeranong.

Hotel across the road is blah .. cant remember the name of it (i should after staying there so many times) im sure someone else can help out.

G

2005 Brunswick Australia Cup.

Canberra international bowl Tuggeranong.
Crn cowlishaw and Scollay street Greenway.
Country Comfort.
3rd - 4th Dec 2005.
Anvilane Synthetic approach and lanes.
Kegel Kustodian oiling machine.
Pattern no idea you will have to wait and see.

Michael

Also you may like to have a look at grahams wonderful collection of Videos and you will see some from previous brunswick / brunswick youth cups.

Thanks Gents...

That's Gold! he he he....

Regarding the entry forms, I just rang the bowl and they told me that I would have to email the manager to get an entry form...

As soon as I get a reply I will let you all know (and ask him to put up the forms on totalbowling).

Cheers,

Anyone want to share a room????

Craigy said:
2005 Brunswick Australia Cup.

Canberra international bowl Tuggeranong.
Crn cowlishaw and Scollay street Greenway.
Country Comfort.
3rd - 4th Dec 2005.
Anvilane Synthetic approach and lanes.
Kegel Kustodian oiling machine.
Pattern no idea you will have to wait and see.

Michael

Also you may like to have a look at grahams wonderful collection of Videos and you will see some from previous brunswick / brunswick youth cups.

Well Done Craigy...you are a bag of wonderful information arnt ya?? ;)

Uh Any news on that entry form yet?

Is it possible to PM me his email address so I can get my hands on a youth entry form please?

Cheers

For those that are looking for an entry form. :D

I just rang the bowling centre and the Manager has said that the entry forms should be out on this website within the next week. :)

As far as I know, the entry form is no different to last year in relation to the squad times but I think the event will now be costing $300 as apposed to $280 last year. First prize I think will be $6000 however the entry form will confirm all of that.

THANKS

SNEEZY

Back
Top Bottom