2012 Hobart Tenpin Cup

Hi All
Attached is a current Squad listing
Names in Red have yet to pay a deposit to confirm their spot.

Attachments

• Hobart Tenpin Cup Squad listing 15th june.pdf
    109.2 KB · Views: 82
Hi Paul,

Can you change Mark Foster to Mark Johnston.
Also called up today to pay deposit. But the staff member wasn't sure what
Was going on, so I'll call tomorrow (Sunday)

Cheers

Hey Paul, could you please change me to B squad and I'll put a deposit in either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks
Chris

Hi All
The winner of a nights accommodation at the Best Western Balmoral Motor Inn was Ryan Burton.

Congratulations Ryan if you can contact me on 0417580394 so i can grab some details we'll get it arranged for you.

Cheers
Paul Oakley

Hi All
Attached is an updated squad listing
Those in Red have yet to pay a deposit to secure a spot in their preferred squad.
Cut off date for squad preference is Saturday 30th june after this date bowlers on the reserve list will move into their preferred squad.

Attachments

• Hobart Tenpin Cup Squad listing 24 june.pdf
    110.2 KB · Views: 124
Alan Notman has just paid his Deposit. Thank you :)

Could you please take Troy Gaylard off the list also, Thank you.

Can you please move Chris Thomas to C squad and put me as a reserve for B please

Hi Chris
as you have paid a deposit we can place you in B squad if you would like those in red are still yet to confirm their spot.

Mark
That is something we will have to look at sometime this week.

Hi All
Due to lack of demand for spots in C squad unfortunately it is not feasible to run the squad so all interstate C squad bowlers have been transferred to B squad.

The free shuttle bus offer has had limited demand therefore we are looking at scaling the service down unless we receive notification by Friday night 13 July.
Those that already have requested transport will be catered for.
With current squad listings the prize pool will remain unchanged.

Back
Top Bottom