ATBSO Nationals & Interstate Challenge

bm2

I'm still standin'
Just wanted to wish my ATBSO contemporaries from around the country, who are set to converge upon Illawarra Strikezone this weekend for the Nationals and Interstate Challenge, good times and great bowling over the next 10 days.

The first year I have not attended the Challenge since it started...feels a little strange not to be there :( , but there is always next year.....will catch up at Seniors Cup ;)

Enjoy!

Jagga Morgan :cool:

PS: would appreciate someone (anyone!) down that way giving updated scores during the challenge....ta!

ENJOY is the key word for the ATBSO Nationals and Interstate Challenge - enjoy the bowling, enjoy the beer, enjoy the wine, enjoy the food, enjoy the weather (especially if it is raining !!), enjoy the company and most important ENOY the competition....my best wishes and hopes go with you and may the best state in OZ WIN !!!!

Flower

Report from Animal late last night so please forgive the fact that I can't give names as I have had a senior moment ........:rolleyes:
during the championships so far there has been 1 x 300 bowled - Female bowler from W.A. and a 299 also a bowler from WA
great bowling sofar and the week is only just starting
GO QUEENSLAND
Chilly

Well done you West Aussies.......Jenny Palmer a 300 I heard and Paul Terry - unlucky a very nice 299. I'm told Tapio's bowling well also. Congratulations all of you.
Thankyou for the call Roy - good luck to everyone in their individual events and we'll look forward to hearing of the team's successful results.
Sue and all the team at Fairlanes.

Does anyone have any idea if live scores will be posted for the Masters and Restricted Masters and the Restricted Challenge?

GO JENNY!!

Fantastic to hear the WA guys and girls are doing well. Congrats to Jenny and Paul for fantastic games, keep it up for the rest of the tournament.

Woodcock family

(P.S Jenny - Jackie must be over the moon :D )

C'mon guys -
Has Illawarra (or Sydney) been stripped of all electronic media communications? Both lots of masters have been run and won, and still nothing as to who the victors are......

PC doesn't arrive in Illawarra until later today, and then (hopefully :rolleyes: ) he will get some access to results so far, and be able to update the ATBSO website accordingly........BUT THERE MUST BE SOMEONE WHO CAN TELL US WHO WON THE MASTERS!!??!!

(Mustn't have been a Qlder, we'd have known by now!!!;) )

Broni M

Hi Everyone

Yes the masters have been run and won by Jeanette Baker Ladies Open, Chris Benson Men's Open, Amber Hansen Restricted Ladies and Jeff Kemp.
I hope this helps.

Sue

I only know of the SA results which were:

Neville Hannam - 2nd in Mens Restricted Masters

Jill Quinn - 2nd in Ladies Restricted Masters

Di Stephenson - 2nd in Ladies Restricted Masters

SA Graded team - 2nd in Graded Challenge after day 1.

Sorry I don't know of the winners - hopefully the web will be updated today.

Congratulations to all of the above. It's a great start to the month with 3 silvers so far. The Graded Team is well placed and with the restricted masters finalists more rested for today - they should come out firing.

Keep up the good work and enjoy the celebrations.

Graded Challenge - end of Day 2 results
NSW 60.5
SA 53
Qld 51.5
Vic 43
Tas 40
ACT 33
WA 29.5
NT 25.5
Don't have individual bowlers scores unfortunately

1 NSW-84 points
2 SA-79.5
3 Qld-71.5
4 Vic-65
5 Tas-60.5
6 ACT-53
7 WA-50
8 NT-40

All this is now on the ATBSO website, including individual scores.

Back
Top Bottom